Chapter 4

So they decided to stay at the tower for the meantime to prepare for their another undercover mission. But for Javi, this would be a new one for him considering he is now in a different environment, not to mention the technology and everything is more advance than the other facilities. Oh who are we even kidding? This is the Stark Towers. Created by the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Anthony Edward Stark himself. The tower is literally run by an AI. It's really awesome.

There's just one thing that Javi still doesn't get though. Why are they staying in this tower when they can just crashed at the compound?

"Welcome to Stark Towers guys, I hope you enjoy your stay here" Peter said welcoming his team. They look around in awe. They had to admit that at some point, this tower is the coolest building in New York.

"Let's get to the pent house shall we?" Peter said and guided them to the private elevator.

"Welcome back Mini Boss. Should I informed Boss that you're here?" a voice suddenly spoke from above them startling the others.

"Don't worry guys it's just FRIDAY the A.I. She runs the whole tower" Peter informed them chuckling slightly.

"Hello FRI, yes you can informed him. And please tell him to be in his best behavior when we get there yeah? I don't want him embarrassing me in front of my team" Peter said murmuring the last sentence.

"Boss has been informed and said and I quote 'when am I even not in my best behavior?'" the A.I. said.

"Uh...all the time?" Peter said but more like a question. This earned a few chuckles from his team. It didn't take long for them to arrived at the top. When the doors open they more than shocked. They were amazed, because they can see all the buildings from outside. Then came the man who owns the tower. Tony Stark.

"Hey Pete...and friends?" the billionaire asked, confused as to why he's son brought some people home. He rarely does this, taking friends in their house knowing him being Tony's secret son is still not out in the world.

"Their my team dad, these are Izzy, Zayto, Aiyon, Javi who is new by the way and Amelia which you already met" Peter said pointing to each of them.

"Sup Stark?" Amelia said nodding in his direction.

"Hello scary girl" Tony said raising his eyebrows at her.

"Okay hang in a minute, I'm still confused though. Why here? Of all places?" Izzy asked Peter.

"Well...he's my...dad" Peter said slowly. He saw the surprise faces of his team. Jaw dropped and opened mouthed except for Amelia.

"I'm sorry what? Since when!?" Izzy asked exaggeratedly.

"Literally since birth" Tony said calmly.

"You might want to give them some NDA's for that" Amelia said smirking slightly. The others turned to her still shocked.

"You knew? This whole time?" Aiyon asked her. She just simply nodded her head and placed her bags on the couch. They just looked at each other still confused.

You see, Tony Stark is not the media think who he really is. For some odd lucky reason, he manage to hide from everyone his most precious son.

Peter Anthony Stark.

No one knows about him because they decided that it is better if they change the name of his son. He wanted his son to have a normal life as possible. So he changed his name to Peter Parker. For many years, no one even suspected a thing. They were always careful whenever they go out for a quality time together. Only the closed family knows about the child. Rhodey, Happy and May Parker who is Pepper's best friend. In order for Peter to have a normal life, they  came to a conclusion that Peter had Parker as his last name. And he lived with his Aunt which is May and they're supposedly from Queens.