Chapter 5

MIDTOWN SCHOOL OF SCIENCE

Students scattered everywhere. Whether in groups or loners. Busy chatting away. This is really ridiculous to start off a mission.

AMELIA

I'm quiet annoyed right now. Of all the roles I could play with, instead I'm partnered with supposed to be the son of my 'parent's business partners as a freaking couple! Could this mission get more worst? I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt someone hold my hand.

"Let's go babe?" it was Javi. I look at him incredulously.

"Really? Babe? You couldn't even go with a better terms endearment? What am I? A pig?" I asked irritably.

"Look, I really don't have time to think what else to call you just to make this more believable okay? I'd say just go with it and get this mission done as soon as possible" He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Quit it you two, the bell already rung and we're already running late on our first day. I don't want to get detention right now" Peter said interrupting the two.

"You're such a nerd aren't you?" Harley teased him and Peter hit him at the back of the head.

They all walked up to the lady at the desk to get their schedules. After that, they all went to their classrooms which is room 204.

"Won't people get suspicious that all of us newbies decided to take all the same subjects?" Zayto asked frowning slightly.

"They won't if they don't pay any attention to us. I've been to school many times. They don't care if you're new or not. That's what high schoolers do nowadays" Peter said shrugging.

They reach the room 204 and Amelia knocked on it softly. The teacher let us in and made us introduce ourselves.

"I'm Nathan Gomez 18 years old and I play basketball" I went first so I can find my seat. There's a girl beside me and she started to flirt with me. I saw Amelia looking at my direction and saw the other seat beside me.

"I'm Jade Perez 18 years old and I like Biology" she said and went straight to my right side and took the seat next to me. She glared at the girl who's flirting with me earlier.

"Don't tell me you're actually getting jealous?" I asked chuckling a bit. She then glared at me too. Seriously, if looks could kill I'd be definitely six feet under now. She do have a scary glare. I just look at the front to see the others finished introducing themselves and already found their seats. The class started smoothly. I wasn't sure how these kidnappers would noticed us but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

First period went on smoothly and now we're headed to the next one before our lunch.

We are currently in P.E. class. They're making us run multiple laps but that was easy. We were used to running in the field when we were still training to be a top agent so this would be just a basic one for us. But we still need to stay lowkey, we wouldn't want to bring the attention of people onto us.

"Hey! What's you're problem dude!?" A yelling interrupted my thoughts. I turn around to see Peter, the Thompson kid and the chubby guy- what was his name again? Zed? Led? Ned! on the ground. I'm really terrible at remembering names. Peter and Thompson are having a staring down contest. I immediately went to them.

"Peter! What's going on?" I asked and helped him up the ground.

"This guy just insulted Ned!" Peter said angrily.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? You gonna punch me newbie!?" Thompson exclaimed, taunting Peter even more. One thing I know about Peter is that he hates when a bully like Thompson here is belittling other people like Ned. He hates when bad people hurts the innocent ones. He wouldn't go all crazy if none of these is happening right now. Thompson was about to charge at Peter but I went in between them to prevent an engaging fight. Unlucky me, Thompson's strength was literally unexpected because the next thing I know I was on the ground.