Wheres Astrid?

When I woke up I was sore all over. Where was I? I slowly sat up, "ow.." It took me a second to realize I was at my moms. Valka walked in. "Hiccup!" I immediately was awake. "Where's Toothless? Where's the kids?" I asked worried. "They're all right. Toothless caught the kids and sort of caught you.." I nodded thinking. I got up and ran out the door to find Snotlout. I found him and immediately started yelling at him. "SNOTLOUT HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!?!?! I asked you to safely watch them, or at least Astrid did, but anyway how did you end up where we were?" Snotlout looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry chief. But you see they persuaded me to go dragon riding. And so I did. And we ended up there.." I groaned until I saw Stoick and Ingrid running up to me. They hugged me. Then I kneeled down to them. "Kids. You guys shouldn't have done that." I looked Ingrid in the eyes. "Especially for you, don't try to do dangerous things. I have a feeling you were the one who came up with the idea." She nodded looking down. "Yeah.. We wanted to help you.." I nodded understood. "Okay. What happened though?" Ingrid explained. "We persuaded Snoutlout to use tracking dragons on purpose.. We wanted to find you and mommy." That's when it hit me, "ASTRID!" I ran towards the house I saw my mom. With a look that I think she understood, "no hiccup we-" I didn't even wait to here the rest and I ran towards the stables and got Toothless. My mom followed me and spoke. "No.. Hiccup.. Astrid's Gone-" "well I'm going to find her. She's here right?" I interrupted. "No Hiccup. I mean she's gone, she's not here..-" I interrupted once more. "What..?" I turned to my mom eyes wide. I fell on my knees grief stricken. I felt my heart shatter. I just sat there.. Tears in my eyes. My wife. Gone.
~
A/N
Sorry about that. But hang on there dear reader, remember Hiccup the idiot kept interrupting Valka.. So Astrid may be alive. But is she? You shall find out! Meanwhile here's a sneak peek of the next chapter
~
I walked into the cave. Toothless was extremely tense and he was glowing blue, walking in front of me. When I heard a voice.
"Dad!"
"Asking where are you?! Is mom there?!"
"Dad don't move!! Watch out! Don't take another step!!" He yelled. I heard a thump and suddenly saw why. "Oh my Gods. " was all I could say.