The Dragon of Death

"OH FOR ODIN AND THORS SAKE!!!!" My mom yelled. "Stop interrupting me! We don't know if she's alive. We went back to the sight but stormfly nor Astrid nor asmund returned nor were they there.." She answered. "Oh." Was all I could say.. "Well I'm going to find them." I took off flying on Toothless. "Bud we need to find them. Zone in your senses." I got on Toothless and we flew off.

After flying a while on Toothless we took a break and landed on an unknown land. I sighed as I sat on the edge of a cliff with Toothless, he gently nudged me.
"I miss Astrid." I said. He gave a small whimper. "And Asmund." I added. I stood up and looked at Toothless. He looked back at me with that cute sad puppy like face. I sighed then started remembering everything we went through, from the moment we met, to the romantic flight, her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. I remember that time where we fought Drago. I remember when we started to fall in love, I remember when we had the kids. Then I remember the last time she said I love you. A single tear rolled down my face. Toothless stood quiet. "Let's go Bud.." I mounted him and we started flying again.

After a while of flying, it started to rain. "THANKS THOR!" I yelled into the clouds. A sudden lightning and thunder cracked. I muttered angry then noticed a nearby mountain in fog, pretty high up. I looked at Toothless. "Thats a high mountain Bud, think we can climb it?" He gave an encouraging grunt and with a sudden strength flew up straight vertical. After flying high above the clouds we finally got to the top. There was a musty smell when we landed. A smell of death. There was a nearby cave.
I walked into the cave. Toothless was extremely tense and he was glowing blue, walking in front of me. When I heard a voice.
"Dad!"
"Asking where are you?! Is mom there?!"
"Dad don't move!! Watch out! Don't take another step!!" He yelled. I heard a thump and suddenly saw why. "Oh my Gods. " was all I could say. A huge dragon rose out in front of me. And roared right in front of my face. It's breath was what we've been smelling. It was a musty smell of death, the dragon looked like a mix of multiple dragons. A bit off monstrous nightmare, and all the dragons I've ever discovered. It had huge teeth, had scars on its yellow green, grey mix of scales. As it roared it glowed florescent blue. A night fury trait! I looked up in fright. Toothless immediately stood up in front of me and roared himself glowing blue. The dragon roared and suddenly whipped Toothless to the wall with a sick crack. Toothless got up wearily and pushed me out of the way of an incoming dragon flame. I was frozen with fright, I had never encountered a dragon like this. I had no idea what to do! I heard yelling and ultimate chaos, yelling and screaming.
"Watch out!"
"Dad!"
"Hiccup!"
"Kill them!!!" Who the heck was that?!
I also heard many roars of dragons, Stormfly and Toothless.

What had I gotten myself into?!

~~~~~
A/N
...... I've got plans. Plans so crazy you readers may hate me. Maybe.