Updated Part 20

[[my iPad is broke and about 3/5 of the screens touch sensor thing doesn't work so bear with me. Only the bottem to the keyboard works and a sliver of the top. Apologizing for the SUPER late update.  When I thought things couldn't get worse, life proved me wrong. SORRY FOR SHORT AND TERRIBLE CHAPTER MY LIFE IS MESSED UP RN]

Everything was chaos now. Astrid left me and Berk is freaking out again because I'm back when I was supposed to be dead. I glanced at Eret then walked over to him. "I'm going to fix things here first, and let Astrid cool down." Eret nodded and I turned to Toothless "Toothless, I need you to spy on them without hem knowing. Report back to me if trouble happens." I felt a tug on my jacket and looked down, Ingrid was looking at me her arms crossed and seemingly fuming. "So your just gonna let your wife leave dad?" I sighed softly looking down at my daughter. "There's nothing I candy right now, I first need to get everything here under control." With that I was suddenly pulled off by the crowd.

---

Astrids POV

I couldn't believe him. He honestly didn't really have any consideration of what I went though. And that angered me. It broke my heart leaving the kids but maybe if I just could calm down and get some fresh air, everything would be okay. After a while of fuming I landed with Stormfly and it occurred to me we were a long was from Berk. And I didn't even pack food. I glanced around seeing a huge thicket of trees. Maybe here would be food there. I hoped to the gods there was. I pulled out my axe and headed on in the direction I wanted to go. This would be a good break, right? Some relaxation time.

----

Change of POV third person

As Ingrid watched her dad walk off surrounded by villagers She huffed. Why couldn't daddy just see that all he ever really needed was mommy? She knew that apart, things may only get worse. But now that her dads distracted maybe she could do something. She didn't know exactly what. But maybe the gang from earlier could explain stuff to the townsfolk while Hiccup went and got his wife back. 

Ingrid walked off to go find her siblings and the gang. It was time to make things once and for all.