Chapter 3: A New Friend

Alex is now weirder than ever, she never talks, or pay attention to classes. And the worst part is, someone accidentally saw her walking in and out the forest yesterday and everyone in school already heard the news. Everyday, students asked her a lot of questions of what she saw that day and about the hybrids.

Of course, Alex refuse to answer. Not just because she promised Ave will not tell anyone, but also because she don't want the hybrids to be in danger because of humans again.

Today, after the school bell rang, Alex, once again stay in class instead of running outside and ask everyone to play with her. She is now drawing something on a piece of paper, she don't know what to draw, so she'll just make random doodles.

That time her mind wanders to the school, she keep thinking about the hybrids. She only meet them once, but she already like them very much. They are like a secondary family to her. Her parents are always busy, they rarely spend time with their daughter.

And because of that, she just realized that she just draw the hybrids on the paper, she quickly put it in her backpack, worried if someone find it.

After makin sure there's no one around, she walk back home, and to her surprise, her parents are home already. Alex sighed, usually she will be happy at this time, but today she feels a bit disappointed because she can't go and visit the hybrids. And it looks like her parents expect her to be happy, of course they will, guess Alex have to pretend she is then.

A few times later, Alex dared herself to ask her parents if she can go play to her friend's house. And because both of them are too busy to notice her, they just say yes.

After that, Alex quickly run outside her house, not wanting her parents to change their minds. Today, she goes to her friend, Sasha's house. Sasha is Alex's best friend, they firstly met on the first day of school. Sasha have blonde hair and blue eyes, she usually wear a white dress with black socks every time she meet Alex.

 Sasha have blonde hair and blue eyes, she usually wear a white dress with black socks every time she meet Alex

Sasha also have a older brother, his name is George. Usually he wear hoodies.

George is also once part of the group, but he now spend most of his time studying and rarely play with them again, but he still have a good relation with the girls