Chapter 9: Sasha is Missing

Things aren't getting better, Sasha never come to school in days and George always looks terrified. Alex even ask their parents about this and they also don't know. Their parents called the police yesterday and today they still investigating.

But what's with George? He refuse to be helped and he always looks terrified. Then, it comes to Alex's mind, how come she didn't realize it before? That kidnaper, they must be told George to stay silent about this incident, it did explain something, but how they will find Sasha? If George can't tell anyone.

Today, she try to make George tell her everything. Still, he won't say a word, Alex is now pissed.

"George! What's wrong with you! I tried to help you but you won't say a word! It's not like that kidnaper is around us, is it? What's wrong with y-"

George slammed his hand to Alex's mouth, to make her silent.

"Be quiet, I understand.... but this isn't easy.... I'm sorry, I just don't want them to hurt Sasha..."

Alex understands his feelings. This is hard, but yet, she didn't expect the boy to cry. Alex remove George's hand from her mouth so she can speak, again.

"It's okay, George. I understand, but I'm Sasha's friend too, and we'll solve this together!"

Just a few encouragement words to calm him down. Poor, George, we really need to find Sasha.

George nod a bit, before checking their surroundings, to make sure they are alone.

"Hey, you can come to my house later. I didn't promise you I'll tell who kidnapped Sasha, but I'll let you help me..."

After saying those words, George turn his back to walk back home. He looks a lot depressed after Sasha gone missing, Alex would too, she never know how it feels to have a sibling, this reminds her of the hybrids that have a sibling, will they be depressed if their sibling gone missing too? Yeah, of course they will. But now, she have to go home.

Alex's parents don't know about this incident, so Alex's dad just act like usual when Alex returned home.

"Alex, you're back! Usually you're playing with Sasha, where is she? Is she busy?"

"Um, dad... Sasha is missing... perhaps she is kidnapped..."

"KIDNAPPED!!!!"

Alex didn't expect her dad to scream this loud, he is extremely worried. And like usual, her mother doesn't even give a damn about it (yeah... I don't really want to swear though...). Of course, it's been so long since she last cared about Alex. And Alex suspects her mother again, to be the reason why Sasha is missing.

That evening, Alex come to visit George. He opens the door just after a few knocks, and close the door just as Alex stepped inside. Both of them went to the twins' room, and everything is silent. None of them say anything. It all silent, then George decide to talk.

"So... what's your plan?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure."

"Like I said earlier, I won't tell you who is the kidnaper, but I'll give you some clue."

"Alright... tell me."

"The incident happened after we go to the forest. When we both reach home, someone break through our window."

"At that moment, my mother isn't home."

"But we can't just suspect her because of that."

"I know, what happened next?"

"The kidnaper take Sasha with them and said nobody shall know about this, then they jump out of the window and disappear."

"They didn't ask for anything in return?"