TWENTY THREE

Feeling is a motherfucking bitch.....you don't even realise when it start to make you change your decisions.

Taehyung was restless. Its been four days....four fucking days and he still don't have his hands on anything that can decimate Jeon Jungkook fully and more than that, he was frustrated because he has no clue where the devil himself was.

Nobody was talking about him and Jin just turned his down saying that he is out for some business stuff and its has been so frustrating to Taehyung because the blonde has always known what and when Jungkook was doing things and now, when he is on Devil's island, inside his den, he fucking don't know where he is from last four days.

He was walking to and fro in his room when someone knocked.

''Who is it?'' He yelled in annoyance.

''Hello, Kim Taehyung.'' Jimin came in with a smirk, his hand placed on his holster where his gun was placed and the least Taehyung wanted right now was to face this boy.

''What are you doing here?'' Taehyung asked with a blank face. he don't want to argue with Jimin right now.

'' Aww Taehyungie Can't I come to meet you?...I was missing you, dude.'' Jimin joked giving a pat on blonde's shoulder making Taehyung wince in pain because what Jimin said was actually a joke but what he did was no Joke.....he literally hit him with all of his strength....well not actually, but it hurts and Taehyung looked at him angrily.

''Woah...Calm down.. I was kidding man.'' Jimin raised his hands in mock surrender with a chuckle when the blonde glared at him making Taehyung even more angry.

''What the fuck do you want, Jimin?'' Finally, Taehyung can't control himself for forever.

''Wow!!.Little Taehyungie curses too?... That's not good for you kid.'' Jimin provoked him even more. The short boy enjoys when he gets on blonde's nerves.

''Say that fucking one more time and I'll show you what else this little Taehyungie can do.'' Taehyung warned but Park Jimin don't get scared. He chuckled again.

''We will see that someday later but right now, JK is calling you...come with me.'' Jimin told him and turned to leave.

''JK?....W-when did he came?'' The blonde asked still standing on his place and Jimin turned towards him.

''Aww...You missed him too much?...Don't worry, he will tell you everything in detail....now, will you follow me like a good boy you are, Taehyungie?'' Jimin asked smiling mockingly and Taehyung didn't felt the need to respond.

Jimin smirked and started walking and the blonde followed him.

Taehyung looked around himself because it was the first time he was coming to this place. Hobi has shown him the whole Island but they didn't went to this basement, heck, he didn't even know there was a basement under this mansion.

When the darkness increased, Taehyung started to get a little terrified. The whole place was stinking and cells were made on both the sides of the corridor with blood stains on the corridor. The whole place reeked and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from closing his nose.

''Why was JK calling him here?''

But he didn't ask that out loud. Just a few more minutes and he will get to know everything.

Jimin continued to lead the way and Taehyung wondered how many times Jimin has visited this place because he was walking like he know every inch of the place even in the darkness.

A few moments later, Jimin entered one of the cell followed by Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the table facing a man tied to the chair whose face was almost damaged. Blood covered Jungkook's hand and Taehyung felt like puking.