THIRTY SIX

To love is to destroy and to be loved is to be destroyed....

The blonde looked to his left and right to see if someone was watching him. He took a deep breathe and entered the same room he had invaded before too but this time, he is not going to go back empty handed. He has to find something to use against the mafia leader.

As informed by Jin, Jungkook has gone to the club for a meeting, the same club he had first met the ravenette and the blonde took it as the chance to search in Jungkook's room again....something that can be beneficial for him and deleterious for the mafia leader.

Starting from the table where he first got the information about weapon smuggling, he headed towards the drawers near the bed. He tsked when he didn't find anything relevant on the desk. May be Jungkook has started placing things securely after someone stole the information from his room and gave it to the cops....Taehyung thought to himself.

But he didn't lose hope, he went to the other side of the bed and started looking in each one hastily. He has to complete his work before the return of Devil.

He closed the drawer and turned around but he stilled in his motions when he realised what he just saw. He gulped and opened the drawer again. His soul left his body when his eyes landed on the device placed securely inside the compartment.

He didn't know what to do, he forgot how to breathe or what to do next as his eyes stayed glued to a shining device that has things that shouldn't be revealed.

''Did you find what you were looking for, doll?'' He get startled at the voice. He tried to take deep breathes to calm himself but nothing helped. The blonde tuned around with wide eyes only to look at a cocky Jungkook leaned to the wall with his arms crossed at his chest and one foot behind the other.

Taehyung forgot he ever learned how to speak. His hands shook in terror and the voice refused to come out of his dry throat.

Jeon Jungkook.....has caught him red handed.

This was the only thing that was running in his mind which short circuited the moment his eyes fell on the device inside that drawer.

''What happened, princess?'' The Devil asked amusedly as he walked towards the bed with his hands now shoved deep in his pockets. His eyes roaming on the scared pale face and the shaking hands of the blonde.

''I-I....I w-wa..''

''Calm down....here...have some water.'' Jungkook silenced him as he offered the glass of water placed on the nightstand. Taehyung looked at the offered glass and the offering hands, he can already imagine those hands chocking him to death in a few minutes, but still, he took the glass and gulped down a few sips to soothe his dry throat.

Jungkook took the glass back and placed it on the nightstand again as he sat down on the bed, his legs spread wide.

The blonde stood there, waiting for some warnings or punishment or a loud voice of a gunshot or a loud scream of his own when Jungkook slit his throat with a knife but none of them came. The blonde became anxious as Jungkook kept looking at him with a devilish smirk.

''What were you doing, princess?'' Jungkook asked calmly.

Maybe calm before the storm.

''I- I was looking for s-some clothes.'' Taehyung made the worst lie of his life and he knew it himself as he closed his eyes tightly in disappointment in his mind, but at the moment, it was the best one he could come up with.

Jungkook chuckled listening to the gibberish excuse making Taehyung open his eyes.

He caught your lie...now you are gonna die.