A/N

Thank you everyone for giving a chance to this story. I hope my work didn't disappoint you.

Thank you for voting and Commenting and showing so much love to not only this book but to me as well.

I can't believe this story already crossed 75K reads....
I love you guys a lottt ❣️.

And i wanna say something to my silent readers......
I am not asking you to vote and comment on my story....though if u did, I would be so glad but still, its totally your choice but i will love it if u guys leave a heart at the end of the story so that i can know who is reading my story ..

Believe me, every name that appears in my notif section gives me so much happiness that i can't explain it in words..

Moving on....

When this story is over.....my new story is ready to be presented in front of my lovely readers.

I hope you will give it a chance too and shower it with your love and support.

Though there are many stories and wild ideas i wanna share with you guys but as most of you wanted to read a Taekook lovestory based in India, I will be writing it first...

I hope it will also take a special place in your heart Just like TTD.

So, have a glimpse of the story, I will start updating regularly after Eid.

Consider this as your gift for Eid.😜

Tell me how is the name and the cover of the story

I'll see you soon!!

Till then, keep loving me😜

And don't forget to love yourself!!

Bye!!

Happy Eid in advance 🥰