FIFTY EIGHT [M]

SMUT WARNING!!

Don't read ahead if you are uncomfortable with such content!!

I know none of you is gonna skip it but it was my duty to warn you....lol

__________________

When the blonde came back from the shopping, he went straight to Jungkook's office but he wasn't there. He became confused and went to their room but the ravenette wasn't there too. He grew curious and went to the living room where the Golden five were talking about God knows what.

''Namjoon Hyung...where is Kookie?'' He asked with furrowed burrows.

''Ah...He was getting tensed when you guys took long. He was ready to go to the mall after you but when we didn't let him saying that you will be mad later, he went to Gym to let out his tension on poor sand bag and his body. He must still be there.'' The hacker informed making Taehyung smile.

Typical Jungkook.

''Okay then...I'll be going there.'' With that, Taehyung went to his room and changed into his Gym outfit.

Looking into the mirror, he smirked.

Why not exercise together?

He went out to go to the Gym leaving the note which that man in the mall had put in the pocket of his pants in the laundry basket.

Wearing a sports bra with track pants and sports shoes, the blonde entered the gym with a naughty and dirty plan already in his mind.

The gym was dark themed laced with every modern workout equipment. One of the wall was covered with mirror from one end to the other like they have in dance studios. From adjustable bench to treadmill, sandbag to dumbbell stands full of various dumbbells, flat bench press to lat pulling down. A gym bike was standing in one corner of the room with a pull up pole slightly away from it. TRX bands hanging from the ceiling and some exercise balls lying in one corner. A cupboard with mini towels to wipe the sweat was standing to the far right of the gym.

 A cupboard with mini towels to wipe the sweat was standing to the far right of the gym

The floor was covered with soft yoga mats.

The mafia leader was shirtless and his upper body was glistening with sweat as he worked out hard to divert his mind from Taehyung being in the shopping mall without any security. His face was neutral as he panted but didn't stopped. The black hairs sticking to his forehead covering those dark eyes and the flexing muscles of his body covered with ink made Taehyung lick his lips.

''Woah...easy boy!!'' He shouted when Jungkook didn't noticed him and kept doing pushups. The ravenette immediately stopped and looked at the blonde who was already eye fucking him. The mafia leader smirked and continued his push ups.

''How did your shopping went doll?'' He asked sinisterly.

''It was good...but now I think i'd rather workout with you then going on shopping.'' He said stretching his arms and legs to warm up his body.