FIFTY NINE

Ignore my Mistakes, lovelies!!

''I think we should not-'' Taehyung was cut in the middle of his sentence when they heard loud moans coming from Jin and Namjoon's bedroom as Jungkook held the blonde bridal style.

They both looked at each other awkwardly.

''I think they are having their fun...let's not disturb them.'' Taehyung said now looking at the closed door.

''But what about you?''

''I think I can manage. Fuck!!...Its not stopping.'' He moaned as a new wave of pleasure again washed over him.

''No...I can't let you stay uncomfortable.'' With that, the mafia leader knocked at the door but the moans coming from the room didn't stopped.

''They are lost.'' Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook smile.

''Can't blame them....can we?'' he asked this time banging on the door loudly. The two boys inside the room who were having their fun time stilled in their movements and looked at each other.

''Who is it?'' Jin's annoyed voice came from inside as Namjoon waited to continue his thrusts.

''Its me, Hyung....Jungkook.'' the mafia leader called making Jin and Namjoon to look at the time. Thinking that there is some emergency that Jungkook is standing in front of their room at midnight, both of them got dressed immediately and make themselves presentable.

Jin opened the door as Namjoon walked into the bathroom to jerk off his boner, not wanting Jungkook to see him hard.

The doctor looked at the two boys confusedly, his irritation from a few moments ago vanished into thin air.

''What happened?'' He asked making Jungkook lick his dry lips.

Taehyung was right...how will they tell Jin what actually happened?

''Umm....Can we come inside first?'' he asked making Jin nod his head and step aside to give space to the ravenette to walk inside.

Sitting Taehyung on the bed carefully, Jungkook stood in the corner of the room, not meeting Jin's eyes.

''Will any of you tell me what's the problem?'' The doctor asked again.

''P-Problem?...Umm....Kookie, C'mon.. tell Jin Hyung what's the problem.'' The blonde put all the work on Jungkook's shoulder and when the mafia leader looked at him with wide eyes, the blonde shrugged his shoulder.

Jin kept looking at both of them, waiting someone to say something. When none of them seemed to be ready to tell the actual thing, Jin decided to speak but his words didn't left his mouth as Jimin came inside with Hobi.

Everyone looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

''Jimin...You here?'' The doctor asked in disbelief.

''Hyung....I need some painkillers.'' He said looking at Taehyung sitting on the bed in a weird position as if he was trying to control his pee.

''Why?''

''I am having a headache...but what they guys are doing here?'' he asked the doctor who looked at Taekook couple again.

''N-Nothing.''

''They have some problem..i guess.'' Jin said making the ravenette to facepalm himself.

Jin Hyung....It wasn't meant to be told.

''Problem?....What happened?...and Tae, are you alright, why are you sitting like that?'' Jimin asked walking towards the blonde who has his fists clenched tightly and lips shut forcefully to control himself from moaning.