FORTY NINE

When you start to get affected by someone's smile, their smile, cute talks and happy face....understand that you are doomed!!

'' What are we doing today, doll?'' Jungkook asked walking behind the blonde who stood in front of the dressing table making Taehyung to look at Jungkook in the mirror.

The mafia leader hesitantly took his hands to wrap around Taehyung's waist but immediately pulled back from midway. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was comfortable with it. The blonde smiled taking Jungkook's hand in his own and wrapped them around himself.

He couldn't fight his own desires.

The ravenette back hugged him close to his body and looked at Taehyung in the mirror. His face lit up when Taehyung blushed seeing Jungkook looking at him in a way no one has ever looked at him.

''You look so beautiful, doll.'' Jungkook complimented the blonde who was wearing a light blue short dress with cute sandals as he was getting ready to go out with Jungkook. His blonde's hairs were formed into waves. The light pink natural balm applied on his lips made him look simply beautiful.

Effortlessly beautiful is the other name of Kim Taehyung.

''Thank you.'' The blonde could only whisper.

'' I love it when you blush.'' Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's ear, his hot breathe tickling Taehyung's neck making the boy nervous in a strange way.

''You h-have told me earlier too.'' the blonde whispered back.

''But you look even more beautiful right now...'' Jungkook nosed Taehyung's neck making the boy tilt his head to other side to give more access to the ravenette.

''W-Why?'' Taehyung stuttered.

They both were lost in their own world, not caring about the limits and boundaries they wanted in their relationship.

'' Coz you are at the right place.....in my arms.'' Jungkook said looking at the mirror.

Taehyung has his eyes closed and lips slightly parted. His face showing how much he was loving whatever Jungkook was doing to him. His hands placed over ravenette's hands on his belly and the back arched beautifully to fit perfectly with Jungkook's body.

Jungkook felt so happy how his touch affects Taehyung.

But he stopped himself. Taehyung isn't protesting because he is in the heat of the moment, once its over...he will regret it and Jungkook don't want to do anything that will make Taehyung uncomfortable or regret his actions.

He will wait until Taehyung is ready.

Until Taehyung says that he loves the ravenette too.

Until he will become the Queen of the Mafia King.

Slowly pulling away from the blonde, Jungkook looked here and there. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who acted a little awkward. Its when Taehyung realised what just happened.

He licked his lower lip and looked downwards to compose himself.

''You-''

''You-''

They both said at the same time and looked at each other blankly. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck nervously when Taehyung smiled at him.

''You didn't t-tell me where we are going?'' Jungkook asked again.

''Didn't I?'' Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow...'' I remember saying that I wanna go to shopping.'' The blonde said in obvious tone.

''Oh yeah....s-sorry. Get ready, I'll be waiting for you in the living room.'' Jungkook said and went out, not turning back to look at the blonde as he shut his eyes tightly in embarrassment. The blonde chuckled to himself and went back to look in the mirror and he got reminded of how Jungkook has looked at him through the same mirror.