Shay elizabeth

Stella's due date was getting closer and kelly was fighting to get paternity leave for one month so he can be with Stella and their daughter for the first month but was struggling because the CFD was short-staffed for lieutenants that had squad qualifications. Herrmann and Cindy have been a huge help to Stella through her pregnancy and helped plan for after birth. They have finally bought baby clothes and linens for the crib because they were both pretty busy. Stella still came to the firehouse even though she was on mat leave she was getting bored at home so she was coming to the firehouse to hang with everyone. As Stella was hanging with brett and violet she felt her water break and she started panicking brett immediately ran to the ambo and got the gurney and a vial of morphine and a syringe. Violet stayed with Stella to comfort her until brett got back and got Stella on the gurney and administered the morphine. Kelly was out on a call so he didn't know that Stella went into labor. When they got to med kelly was there because he went med because he had to help the docs cut something off the victim that they brought in. as he was packing up the tools with the rest of the squad he saw Stella in a treatment room and rushed to her and asked what was happening and Natalie said Stella was in labor. After a grueling 8 hours of labor kelly and Stella welcomed their baby girl shay Elizabeth service. Kelly went to call Boden and tell him that they had a healthy baby girl and he wants the whole firehouse including Cindy to come to meet the baby. A few days had passed and the baby shay, Stella, and kelly were allowed to go home so they signed the discharge papers and put shay in her baby carrier, and headed to the car. When they got back to the house kelly went to go make food while Stella put shay down in the bassinet in the kitchen while she went to shower. After kelly and stella ate dinner and got ready for bed they got shay ready for bed changed her diaper and gave her one more late-night feed and then went to bed.