ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

I'll be updating 2 or 3 chapters daily, that nuh sound bad right?!
_________________________________

As we reach the entrance, I see a jewelry set up.

'Laad them something yah look good eh man'

We were headed to a section of the club when one of the girls called us over.

Brit and I went and they explained to us that they're trying to get potential customers and they would like it if we could wear a couple of their pieces throughout the night.

Mi did a little skeptical, caah mi never see jewelry store inah club yet.

It seemed like Ackeem(3gran) saw my hesitation, he walked over and assured me that he knows the owner of the club and that the jewelers are the real deal.

I shook away the paranoia and went forward, they showed me many different designs to choose from.

They were all so beautiful I couldn't choose.

The dirty man wah almost lick mi dung walk over and started talking to the girl.

He spoke proper English.

Mi naah talk bout scamming English, the man sound like him live a Britain.

It was a shock to me because when him did a chat off him mouth outside uh couldn't tell him even know what English is.

All of a sudden mi naah understand wah dem a say.

The man start speaking a different language and a kill himself a laugh wid the tuff body jeweler gyal.

She a the next one!

She a show mi chain and as she see man come she start kin teeth.

Fucking cunt!

Is not like mi jealous inuh.

Or am I?

No mi nuh jealous!

"Mi nuh know who need fih hear this, but it's bad manners to speak a different language in front of someone who obviously does not understand it.

And you miss lady, weren't you just trying to find a chain for me?

Uh push mi to the side and start talk to people man like mi invisible". I practically screamed at the both of them

The lady start apologize an mi juss roll mi eye, the crosses man lean in an whisper inah mi ears  " Is that jealousy I hear".

Mi cut mi eye an did about fih walk weh when mi see him take up a chain wah ketch mi eye.

The lady take it from him and ask if I liked it, I nodded lightly trying not to make the crosses man see that I'm choosing that one.

Hear the lady she now " Mr. Velkov, I see you have good taste, this is the Cecilia rose amulet. Which is the most expensive of all the jewelry here.

'Mr who? 
A weh dissa man yah get dissa name yah from" mi say under mi breath.

It seem like a never under mi breath mi say it at all caah mi hear him answer "It's Russian".

Nuhn nuh miss this yah man yah tblclt!

Stinga//Raheem Pov

I don't know why I find it funny to press this girl's buttons. I don't even know her name and mi find it amusing when she cuss mi.

I stand there watching as she look at the chain I chose for her. When mi hear she say

"Miss I'd really like to give your business my support by wearing your Cecile roses amulet but mi hear uh say it expensive an mi caah trust miself fih walk roun wid dat".

"Suh uh that thief that uh caah wear a chain? And the ppl dem chain nuh name no Cecile roses it's Cecilia Rose".

"Firstly nobody never did a talk to uh, secondly uh too nuff.

Mi extremely clumsy an mi nuh waah guh lose the ppl dem things.

Mi not even know why mi a explain this to uh because nobody yah suh never a talk to you inah the first place".

I was going to answer when the jeweler cut in and say "don't worry love, it'll go with your dress and we'll have people watching from a distance.

She nodded but still looked a bit hesitant, the jeweler took the chain from the box and put it around her neck.

It went well with the color dress she wore, she walked up to the mirror and I saw a smile for the first time on her face.

She thanked the jeweler, gave me the middle finger then walked to where 3gran and Brit were.

I laughed to myself " I like her, she's feisty, just how I like them".

I walked over to them and lead them to the VIP section, after all, it's my club.

Why would I stand in the middle of the dance floor?

I saw the girls gawking at the decor, I picked it out myself.

I guess I can say I have good taste.

We sat and I called one of the servers over, she greeted 3gran and i with a hearty welcome but hardly opened her mouth to greet the girls.

I thought I was the only one who saw until miss badder than everybody say " look here girl mi nuh know if uh feel like we come here fih tek uh work, uh feel offended by us?

The server looked over at me, maybe trying to see my reaction but I kept a straight face.

She gave the girls a fake smile and said "no nothing like that I'm sorry".

Britanya's//Brit's POV

"CIA easy nuh man, mi know mi shouldn't give uh the edibles inuh.

Uh eat from morning?" I ask

"The rotisserie chicken alone mi eat but nuhn nuh duh mi, mi good" she replied.

Mi nod giving her approval even though I don't believe her.

The edibles are definitely kicking in because she's not normally this argumentative.

She's normally coy and not so bold, but I guess that's what drugs does to you.

3gran pull mi over inah him lap and start whisper sweet nothings inah mi ears.

He started nibbling my ear and after deh nice feeling deh mi caah vex wid him no more.

He whispered,

"Next time we aguh out an uh wear something like this mi aguh fuck uh till uh nuh memba if a walk uh foot dem fih walk or clap".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Quote
"Don't worry one day you'll make onions cry"
———————————————————————

Please Vote⭐️
Share the book... Tell a friend fih tell a friend!!
———————————————————————