ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 83

Everyone in the VIP section is now dancing, the liquor really tell we say we a bad dancer inuh.

Gabby bend over and a give Blacks a bad dance and we're all hyping her up.

Best night ever!

The vibes right!

Everything right!

3gran deh yah a whine out mi waist and mi can feel Mr.man inah him pants stand at attention.

What a man fih fuck!

He turns me around, and I'm now straddling him, I feel a bit shy but when I look at the other couples I see that they are all occupied by each other.

Except for Sierra who is looking at me weirdly, fuck she a look pan mi fah?

Mek she nuh guh give Chester a bad whine,

I don't pay her too much attention I look at the man in front of me trying to push his hand under my skirt.

He doesn't get to do as he'd like because I don't open my foot wide enough to give him access.

"Easy nuh b, mi just waah see if she alright" I chuckle looking at him.

"Wah woulda possibly wrong wid mi vag sir?", he looks up at me pulling me closer, and whispers in my ear.

"Suppose she miss her friend", I laugh hitting him in his chest, I know he's talking about his dick and it's funny Asf to me.

What a man slack!

I feel his phone vibrating in his pocket and I lift my weight off him so he can take it out.

He does so and I see, "supermarket manager" on the caller id.

He tells me he's going to take it and walks to the back.

Mi wonder if everything alright, it's kinda late for one of the managers to be calling.

Gabby and Cia come sit beside me and we start taking shots, Gabby screams over the music, "unuh follow mi guh bathroom mi waah piss".

Cia and I laugh as we all get up holding hands walking to the bathroom.

As we turn the corner is like mi a see doubles,

Nosah the rum really a get to mi, mi affi guh stop drink.

I wipe at me eyes as I try to figure out if wah mi a see real,

Cia and Gabby look at me at the same time and mi realize say anuh the rum.

Anuh doubles mi a see!

Wah in front a mi actually real!

I see Sierra so fucking close to 3grans face, like them about fih kiss or something.

Mi see when him ease her off but mi nuh know if him dweet because him just realize the three of us are standing here, our faces void of emotions.

Instantly mi see black, I don't know when or how but all mi can tell unuh mi have Sierra in a headlock a feed her face wid some bumboclaat lick.

She a try fight back and mi love that, the bitch have guts.

I pulled her by her cheaply made wig to the bathroom and have 3gran shoes a beat her like mi pitney.

Deven know how mi get him shoes, and I don't care at this moment,

I can hear Cia arguing with 3gran, well mostly Cia,

Gabby walked in and pushed me off Sierra, trust and believe I was so ready to fight her too until I saw her stomping on her.

Mi affi pause and look good, this bitch is a forever friend!

I quickly pulled her off Sierra, mi want she get a fair fight nuh want she say nobody gang her.

By time mi fih get a hold a her, I feel myself being lifted from where I am, Blacks rushed in and pulled Gabby away hurling expletives.

I know 3gran is the one holding me and even his touch makes my skin crawl, I start shouting at him to let me go but his hold just tightens.

I don't stop screaming at him until tears start running down my face, mi caah believe this a bumboclaat.

I see Cia walking up to us and I instantly look in her hands to ensure she doesn't have a weapon, I know how she is and mi know she will kill 3gran right yasuh right now.

Especially because I'm crying!

The look on her face is deadly, "Put dung mi bumboclaat friend uh deaf, is all she says.

Stinga walks over too and attempts to pull her away but the look she gives him causes him to tell 3gran to put me down.

3gran puts me down and Cia looks me up and down, before mi can say who is that, Cia up inah 3gran face screaming at him.

"What the fuck bredda?

Uh make she a cry dawg?

Mi did expect better from uh!

She looks around at the men and shouts again, "wull a unuh a pussy caah mi see unuh a laugh, laugh one a the time but mi never take it as nothing.

Where we are in the club no one can hear what is going on, but still I see some men walk in, maybe a the security them idk.

Think unuh can style mi fren?" Cia shouts again,she walks over to me and hugs me, Gabby breaks the hold Blacks has her in and does the same.

We all stand there hugging each other for who knows how long, when I look towards the bathroom I see Sierra limping and coming in our direction.

Before she can get the chance to come any closer Cia is hitting her repeatedly, with every word she get a lick.

Why -(lick)

Uh- (lick)

Woulda-(lick)

Duh-(lick)

Dat-(lick)

To-(lick)

Brit-(lick)

It happened so fast, No one saw it coming, well maybe I did but still.

Stinga quickly pulled her off Sierra and I can't help but laugh, Stinga a really the man fih her.

Me on the other hand, man anuh fimi, I don't even know at this point!

The funny thing bout all a this 3gran naah say nuhn which leads me to believe if we never guh ketch dem, dem woulda do god knows what.

I speak, "For real though Sierra why uh woulda duh this?"

She hung her head and I heard when she said, "I had him first". 

"Oh" is my simple answer.

I look over in 3grans direction, I can't seem to read the look on his face, "Bring home uh woman" I say to him.

I then look at Stinga and say, "Uh can bring mi home please" he looks over at 3gran I guess for clarification and he shakes his head no.

————————————————————————-
?