ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 97

Stinga

Is a mad gyal this inah clean clothes?

I look over at a sleeping Cia and shake my head, after mi and the lady guh sleep so peaceful last night she wake up inah before day a pack up clothes.

Me personally nuh know weh she think she did aguh guh inuh, cause not even if her mother did out a door a call her she couldn't guh out deh.

Brite!

She all gimi a rass tump inah mi back and mi nuh do the lady nothing at all.

I laugh to myself and get up looking at the time to see that it's 9:30. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine then take a shower.

Mi nuh really have nothing fih do today, I cleared my schedule caah mi did want spend some time wid mi mad woman.

I walk out the bathroom carefully not to wake her then took some clothes out and made my way downstairs.

Aguh cook some brown stew chicken and dumpling, I get the ingredients out the fridge and start making the meal.

Halfway through I hear my phone ringing, I look at the caller ID and see that it's 3gran.

Phone call thread

Me: Yow

Bro🥷: Ypre

Me: Deh yah a mek breakfast fimi mad woman

Bro🥷: 😂😂Hey uh try nuh make mi tell her uh say that

Me: Hear the informer a who uh loyal to me or she?

Bro🥷: A you inuh but Cia have a friend in me!

Me:😂😂Move uh dutty blotclaat

Bro🥷: As uh say that mi get a idea, aguh make breakfast fih my woman too

Me: Dwl uh can falla sah, then Brit really forgive uh suh quick, kmt mi did want see uh bawl first inuh

Bro🥷: Hear the dutty dog, hey gwan chat memba Cia head easy fih chip

Me: 😂😂Talking about that dawg, uh nuh know say this morning bout inah the 5aclock bells mi get a fuck tump. Mi say mi fly out a mi sleep instantly, a ask Cia wah duh her all now the lady nuh answer.

Bro🥷: Dwl seet mi tell uh she easy fih chip😂😂

Me: After she get up guh inah the bathroom couple minutes mi see she come out a pack up clothes all take up clothes a put pan bed inuh like a it she a plan fih put on. Mi affi get dark and fling dem some weh inah the room.

Bro🥷: Waieee😂😂😂😂

Me: It nuh funny dawg mi say mi affi just carry her pan the bed and hug her up, and tell her say when we wake later on we talk bout whatever cause this.

Bro🥷: Bredda mi deven aguh say nothing caah Brit, Boie fih her head nuh screw on either.

Me: Gwan chat loud, uh fih get seh uh still deh pan chalk line😂😂

Bro🥷: 😂😂Brit naah wake fih now dawg mi punish her

Me: TMI dawg

Bro🥷: Hear yah, mi never tell uh say a fuck we did a fuck and she tired suh wah yaw tell mi tmi fah?

Me:😂😂😂😂Dawg later yer, mi caah take uh!

Bro🥷: lol ah bro, mi will link uh likkle later

Me: Ah fam

End of Call

I walk to the pot of brown stew chicken and stir it, this smell good eh.

I turn the fire off and take my phone back up going threw my emails.

Shit mi fih send the accounting info to Mr.Stewart inuh, I walk to the living room and grab my laptop.

Aguh just duh this now suh mi nahve it fih duh again, while I'm about to send the email I see Cia walk in the living room with her hand folded.

"A duh uh phony business shit fih cover up uh wrongs" I could swear I heard her say lowly.

"What? I raise a brow looking at her,

"Uh did hear mi say nothing bossy?".

I shake my head going back to the laptop I press send, Mr.Anderson deven call and remind mi, maybe it never that important stills.

Walking over to Cia who is at the stove dishing her food I stand behind her and say,

"Mi sure uh mother grow uh good not because a me and uh sleep weh the Good Morning deh".

She used her butt to push me and walked over to the fridge taking out a drink.

She turned around rolled her eyes at me and sat around the island.

'Then unuh see yah god?'

I chuckled and made my way upstairs, if a the silent game she want play then no problem. I took some weed from my drawer and went back downstairs.

'Eat some a the food before uh smoke bredren'

Yh Frl!

I plated some of the food and started eating, I watched some football highlights and when I was finished eating I washed the dish and walked to the living room.

Cia could be heard speaking on the phone with Brit, mi woulda eavesdrop fih find out a wah mi do make she a gwan suh but I think against it and go out on the patio to smoke.

"Uh can't live wid woman and uh can't live without dem, jah jah!"

I pull up the camera in my room curious to find out if I actually did something last night that I can't seem to remember.

'Yh Cia know it in yah'

I watched the footage and there was nothing that looked out of the ordinary just Cia waking up at 3 smtn and leaning on the headboard looking deep in thought.

All see when she claat mi inah mi back, I laugh and lay back on the chair while puffing smoke from my nose.

My hands involuntarily click on a different day and I smile as I see the footage of her first time and my last day of being a potato.

I'm a full-grown yam now!

I chuckle and put my phone on my lap looking off in the distance.

Looking up Cia and I eyes make four,

"Uh know wah mi find funny?"

Instantly mi feel a headache a come on, jah help mi out this one, whatever it is!