ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 45🎉

Bonus Chapter🎉- Because SherryAnn855 cannot satisfy😂🤝

Please Vote
•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~••~

Mi look pan Cia and start dead wid laugh, all a wah she juss seh sound like a movie if uh never dih deh fih know seh a the truth.

Jah know the likkle 2 days full a drama fih real inuh,

"Cia mi know uh rate him but don't push nothing yaw man.

If unuh fih deh unuh aguh deh!

Even though it woulda good if unuh start date from now cause y'all would make some cute babies!

She glared at me and I continued laughing, mi love get under her skin issi.

I snuggled up to her while eating and asked what Netflix show she was watching.

I started watching the movie with her, about 15 minutes passed, and a strong-smelling cologne box off mi nose.

Mi turn and see Stinga inah full black, nosah dah man here juss take the color fih himself eh man.

Mi must compliment him?

"Uh look good though bro, uh juss mek the clothes look like it a grow outta uh skin suh".

He chuckled and said thanks and I looked over at Cia who was now eyeing him.

Fucka her!

Now she see wah she a miss out, "mi soon come uh hear sis, mi aguh mek a step" Stinga said walking towards the door.

"Suh uh naah tell your b seh uh a mek a step", he looked at me and chuckled saying.

"Mi nahve no b", Cia rolled her eyes and mi hear 3gran behind mi laughing.

What a man fih laugh,

As Stinga stepped threw the door Cia turned to 3gran asking where he was going.

Then kuh yah!

3gran shake him head saying him nuh know she fih guh ask him, she sat awhile looking at the door as if thinking what she wanted to do.

Like she finally mek up her mind!

She ran out the door,

Then hold on?

Nuh she seh she nuh want the man?

Why she waah keep tabs pan him?

The maths is not maths-ing!

Lol!

CIA's POV

Mi not even care weh him aguh, I really don't!

'Keep telling uh self that', my subconscious teased.

I don't want to be the reason why he leaves his house, mi rather leave juss fih mek him comfortable.

Certain style mi naah guh condone in!

When I stepped through the door I bumped into him, I was about to fall and he quickly caught me.

He was on his phone but he told the person he'd call them back.

I didn't wait for him to ask a question, I started the q and a.

Dwl

"Uhm, where you going so late?" I said sounding timid.