CHAPTER 4

"What is wrong with you" Alex yelled "I asked you to do one thing for me, leave her the fuck alone" Jelena was too tired to answer Alex, she had a headache, she walked straight past him and walked into the kitchen "I'm talking to you what the hell" he slammed his hand on the kitchen counter. Jelena turned to face him "what do you want?"

"I knew you were vile but Jelena there are boundaries" he noticed his sister looked ashamed which surprised him but he kept going "you pushed her into the pool really?"

"Get your facts right the next time you want to get fussy, Sloane pushed her not me" she walked away with a cup of coffee

"Right so you just sat there and watched as your favourite henchwoman pushed her into the pool, you're really at your lowest" he pushed her and moved past her.

"And where were you when your bestie was drowning hm?" she laughed

"If I was there I"

"If" she laughed "if has never been good enough, you weren't even there but you have the most to say, the next time you want to come at me for terrorising someone the least you can do is be available enough to save that person", they heard Luca's car horn from the sitting room " your boyfriend is here bye" she smiled and sipped her coffee.

Alex picked up his book bag and ran out, he opened the car door and sat in the passenger's seat, no one said anything for a while until Alex spoke "I hate Jelena"

"So fucking much" Luca completed the sentence for him "have you heard from Elizabeth?" Alex shook his head

"I'm so sorry"

"For what" Alex laughed, "if I didn't start talking to you guys Jelena would've backed off for real"

"Well that's on Jelena, not you" he smiled "I wish I was there though"

"Trust me, that's the last place you wish you were at" he said pulling up into the school car park. Immediately someone with a hoodie entered the back seat and slammed the door,

"What the fuck" Luca yelled

"Jesus" Alex gasped "Elizabeth fucking Jesus, why did you do that?"
"You guys get to school really late just so you know" she said pulling down the hoodie "let's ditch school", the boys looked at each other and it was obvious they mentally agreed with her, Luca reversed and left the school driveway.

"So what the fuck you were just waiting and standing there in your weird ass hoodie waiting for us" Alex looked at her

"Technically no, I waited behind the shrubs" she said taking off the hoodie "Luca always parks in one spot and I figured you would be with him and not Jelena"

"I'm sorry I wasn't there" Alex looked ashamed

"Because you were busy kissing Ramsey" she made kissing faces at him, Alex looked flustered. "You seem pretty okay about the whole thing" Luca looked at her for a bit "are you good"

There was no way she could tell Luca that she kissed his girlfriend, had a heart to heart conversation with her, laughed all night with the same girl and might or might have not done explicit things with that same person so she lied again "after it happened I had my mum pick me up and she made me feel better"

"So why are you in the bushes like a refugee then?" Alex was suspecting her for something but he wasn't sure what it was

"Maybe because half of the school took videos of Sloane pushing me into a pool as i fought for my life" she scoffed "and you would've known that if you weren't kissing Ramsey" she laughed

"Where did you guys go?" Luca laughed

"The two of you need to mind your business" Alex rolled his eyes