CHAPTER 6

Sloane was angry, the truth was on the surface she admired Jelena, she wanted to look like her and talk like her, if there was anything in the world she wanted it was to be her, but deep down she hated her so much.

Before Jelena came to whitmore high, Sloane was the main attraction, her shoes, her hair, everyone found a reason to be jealous of her. Jelena showed up and she had two options, it's either you beat her or you join her so she joined Jelena, and for a while she loved being friends with Jelena, she loved the exclusivity. For her it was an upgrade from being friends with just Jodieee, Jodieee was boring and easy to manipulate but Jelena was a never ending battle that she loved to entertain, but she got tired of Jelena making all the rules.

"Are you even listening" Alex snapped his finger at her

"Don't ever wave your fingers in my face" Sloane snapped at him

"You need manners" Luca laughed

"And you need to remember who the fuck you are" Sloane rolled her eyes at him, Luca shot a look at her and even Alex couldn't say anything, he wanted to hold Luca back but whatever was coming next for Sloane was well deserved

"You know SloaneIactually know who the fuckIam" Luca sat back "and that's what scares you the most, that all of us are slowly knowing who we are and we're leaving you behind" he noticed that Jodieee was uncomfortable and he wanted to stop but he knew no one else was going to say anything "so tell us Sloane, on your free days when you're not worshipping my girlfriend what are you doing?"

"Your girlfriend?" Sloane laughed "how is it that you're the only one that can't see she doesn't care about you"

"But apparently you would know right" he smiled "after a long day of kissing her boots and brushing her hair, you would fucking know"

Sloane was getting really angry but she never walked away from a fight, so she wasn't going to start today "you have bigger problems than me, focus on fixing whatever loose screw in your head that pushed you to be friends with fucking Alex of all fucking people"

"Yes come for Alex, don't forget that you worship his sister" he scoffed

"Ouch" Jodieee replied "oh fuck that was reflex"

"Ouch?" Sloane looked at her "you have the fucking-"

"The only reason you come for Jodieee is because you are so jealous of her" Luca laughed louder than he did the last time "oh my god, it's so fucking sad" he gasped for air

"At least someone said it" Alex laughed with him

"She's so beautiful and Jelena doesn't have to practice in the mirror not to barf before she actually hangs out with her" Luca wasn't ready to stop "between all of us, you're the only one that's really alone and it's going to be like that for a very fucking long time"

"Maybe you should leave Sloane" Jodieee said softly, everyone was shocked, she never said anything unless she was agreeing with her friends and everytime they talked her down she let them because she was too scared to say anything, Jelena stood up for her once in a while but it felt nice that Alex and Luca had her back as well "we finished most of the work when you were daydreaming anyway so you can leave"

"Shut the fuck-"

"We get it" Jodieee cut her off "you're mean and rude and scary,it's so boring just leave. You should be embarrassed already I would be" she smiled at Alex "plusIlike Alex, he's nice"

Sloane got up with her bag to leave but Jodieee still had something to say "wearing fake chanel isn't chic andIlove being called jo, don't trip on your fake shoes on your way out" Sloane slammed the door of the lab on her way out