-[᪥]-

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! DAMN I'M SO HYPED!!!

Honestly, I told you guys that I'm going to take a Week Break out of Wattpad but I just can't. It's like whenever I touch my phone, all I want to do is write something.

For those who still don't know me, I'm Ashley or also known here in Wattpad as ashurisan. Or Just call me Ash.

FINALLY!!! I'm back with Simp 'BOOK 2'!!!!! Honestly, I didn't planned on plotting the story since well, I'm just doing this for fun. I guess go with the flow?

-[᪥]-

Before anything else, I just want to say thank you all for choosing to read my stories. I appreciate it so much! Specially those who supported as I write Simp Book 1, Thank you guys so much! If you have any opinion, suggestions and hates, feel free to use the comments or message me here in Wattpad cause duh, I always reply.

This story is inspired by the song 'Run away with me' by Carly Rae Jepsen. I love it so much that the moment I was writing the Separating scene between Y/n and Camilo and remembered this song, then I was like: 'A sequel?'

-[᪥]-
Anyways, back to business. All characters are aged up for Two years since they were aged up before and it's been a year since they last saw each other which means Camilo and you are both 17 now. JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES!!!! Story may have typos and grammatical error so bare with me. English is not my first language. It may contain swears and mature content tho since yeah, We're in the real world and Possibilities of Cliche Modern scenes are Endless.

Most importantly, DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!! I know my writing sucks but I love my work so no! Plagiarism is punishable by the law. Plus, this is just a Hobby okay, some people took it so serious that they messaged me and said my writing sucks and I literally need several years to improve or maybe just quit.

Sorry for the long speech HAHAH! I won't make this any longer. That's all, I hope you guys enjoy and LOVE Y'ALL SIMP SQUAD!!!!