chapter 5 later that night

Your pov:

  Me and opera continued with our rough make-out section, it first started with a kiss and then he slowly started to lay me down fully on the sofa, pining me down to the point of submission. I'm not going to lie I was hoping for this moment for awhile now, he started to travel up my dress with his long cold fingers, and thus is where it began.
.
.
.
.

⚠️Lemon warning ⚠️ if you can't handle explicit content don't read this part just skip it
.
.
.
.

Opera's POV:

  As I slowly work my way up to Y/N's precious spot, I start to suck and nip at their neck, leaving little red marks that look really nice on their soft skin. As I continue to work my magic I can't help but think to myself, how badly I want to be inside of them, how badly I want to bite them, and hurt them for my pleasure. I hope they can keep up with it all, by the end of it I want them screaming my name and them coming back for more. I'll make sure of it.

Your pov:

  I start to feel Opera's hard on rub the inner part of my thigh, and I feel him put his markings all over my skin, it feels so nice and only makes me wetter for his touch. This feeling is so intoxicating, his breathing is very warm and steadily on me, his teeth sinking deeply on the side of my neck, I can't help but moan... Op-er-ahhh... Fu-u-uck me...o-h G-od, he's not even doing anything but rubbing me with his fingers and sinking his teeth into me yet I'm cumming.

Opera's POV:

  I start sinking my teeth into Y/N making them bleed 🩸🩸while I lick it all up, I then hear them moaning and shaking, I feel how wet they are with my fingers, Oh how I've been waiting for this moment, the moment where I take them and make em scream for me and make them weaken underneath my grip. I then whisper in their ear *Don't give up already my little kitten, we haven't even yet begun.* I started to undue my belt and begin to tie they're wrist above their head, now I'm taking off their tights to begin everything I've been waiting for.

Author's pov:

Now to be binded together forever, because in this story once you fuck a demon there's no going back, Y/N will now be bonded only with Opera for life.

Opera's POV:

  I couldn't bear it any longer we only have a few hours and I need them now, I bite down hard and start feasting on the red flowing rivers that will bind me with them, I fully take off my pants and underwear and without further notice I ram inside of Y/N. Hearing their screams of pain but yet of bliss at the same time, it looks like I found myself a little masochist kitten. This should be fun.

Your pov:

  I start to scream in pain, I was only a virgin after all, I felt the skin rip from inside of me, he wasn't even letting up or giving me time to adjust to his big size, but at the same time I loved it, it was almost like, I was alive again. I was loving all the pain, it was like a different self-harm, It was like when a person who is depressed gets high from tattoos or even piercings. All I know is that I'm loving every moment of this, feeling his bites, smelling his scent, tasting my own blood on his tongue, hearing him grunt and moan into my ears. As I lose myself in the sin of what they consider lust. I start to wrap my legs around his neck so it's easier for him to go in and out and so I can feel him go real deep into what feels like my womb. I start to feel him twitch inside of me, and at this point my mind goes blank and I start to feel my own climax.

Opera's POV:

  I'm a moaning and groaning mess at this point, Y/N has their legs stretching up around my neck and pulling me in. I start to feel myself get ready to cum so I start to think quickly, I pull out and cum all over their chest and stomach, leaving my sticky white gooey substance all over them. We take a few moments to gather our breath, I look down at the time and realize that Iruma should be home in about 10 minutes. I then get up and clean all of the damage that just happened, I turn off the TV, and wiped down the sofa. Then I begin to make dinner.

Lemon is over you can now continue reading

YOUR POV:

  I start to help Opera clean up a bit and then went to go take a shower. I'm still sore from what happened a few minutes ago, so I'm hoping that a nice warm shower should do the trick, I do know for a fact that I'm really going to feel this come tomorrow, after I finish with my shower I then start helping Opera with the dinner preparations. I then hear the front door open and both me and Opera welcome home Iruma-kun, when Iruma got home so did Gramps.

Opera's POV:

  After preparing for dinner, Iruma and lord Suillivan came home just in time. I had Y/N set up the teas and the table so that we can serve the meal that we had made earlier this evening. Everyone seems to be satisfied and having a good time, I look over at Y/N and they seemed to be happy but tired at the same time, I feel bad for just not letting them get used to my size or anything, and having them go through the pain that I caused over my selfish actions. But none the less it was a great day in my book. We shall see about what tomorrow brings us then.
.
.
.
.

Author's Note:
  Word count: 1088

Thank you for reading chapter 5 of my book. Sorry I didn't publish this sooner, I had a lot on my plate 🍽️ to deal with. But as always please tell me what you kittens think of my story, and until next time Have a wonderful day
    -summies