Chapter 7 yours and Opera's day off

Your pov:

I woke up to Opera laying next to me, I wonder to myself if he had trouble yesterday maintaining things without me. Then again he's been stuck doing these things on his own for centuries. I feel bad for him, but he wanted to do this so maybe it's not so bad for him as I think it might be. I then turn to his sleeping form and start to hold him in my arms, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps, it's almost like he's in a dark paradise of some sort, I then looked at the time, it read 2 am, *huh* I thought to myself looking back down to Opera, I then start to doze off back to my very own Dreamland.

Opera's POV:

I finally woke up after a long day of work yesterday, I looked up at the time it read 6 am, I got up and started to get ready for the day that is to come. While I was making my way around the manor I peered upon a little note written by the young master, it reads...
Note:
Dear Opera and Y/N,
Today tasks are going to be way different today, Me and Gramps both decided on giving you guys an off day. While we go out and do some fun activities today for ourselves, I hope this note finds it self to either one of you guys safely.
-Iruma and Suillivan
.
.
.
.
Back to Opera's POV:

I read the note and look over at everything that I had planned for this evening. I guess we will have to prepare dinner way later then expected, I go back up stairs to tell my lover the great news but saw that they were still out like a light. I crawl back into bed with them and spoon them in my arms, feeling their touch always makes me feel at ease and calm. My eyes start to flutter close and I'm back into my dream world.
.
.
.
.
Opera's Dream:
"Opera-honey are you home?" I turn around to see the love of my life staring back at me, " I made some dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert." They said with those big bright eyes I fell in love with the very first time I saw them. On the table laid a platter of different meats, cheeses, veggies, fruits, and our favorite teas. It had turn out that me and my lover were having a baby and this is what they have been craving in just one day. We begin to eat and enjoy ourselves while they sat there rubbing their baby bump and having a good time that was until...
.
.
.
.
Beep...beep...beep, I look down at my clock and saw that it was 3 pm, I look over to my side and saw that Y/N wasn't there, I got up to look for them and saw that they were reading a book and drinking some herbal tea. I felt relieved that they didn't leave to go anywhere without me, I then joined them and we had a wonderful day to ourselves relaxing, and getting to enjoy each other's company more.

Your pov:

I sat here talking to Opera about our day off and what we had planned to do, but just to be honest we just wanted to sit back and read our things and do what we loved to most. We were drinking our nice, relaxing, hot herbal tea, while listening to classical music, and reading, I wish we could have more days like this one. At 6 pm we made dinner just for the 2 of us, we sat out in the rose garden with candles and Opera poured us some nice fine wine. We then had corn beef and cabbage, we talked to each other more and decided to go back inside to get another good night's rest. And we hope to get another one of these days soon.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:
Word count: 710
Thank you guys so much for reading chapter 7 of " my special little kitten." I hope you guys enjoyed, and as always recommendations are welcomed at any time, I hope you kittens have a wonderful / great rest of your day and or night.
-summies