Chapter 17 forgotten memories

Lord Suillivan's POV:
  I start to make the forgotten memory lane Tea. I then looked at the clock on the wall and it reads 11:30 pm, Then I turn my gaze to the window Opera just came in at so no one would hear the door open. The tea started to whistle signaling that it was done so I put it on its plate and started heading to both Iruma's and Y/N's room to serve it.

Opera's POV:
  I'm hoping that the tea will work. It says here that the signs of it working are:

. Feeling tiredness a few minutes after consumption

. Feeling like your losing track of time

. wanting to be left alone because of mood swings

.not being able to get a grip for about a day

As I put the packaging down I start to do some work around the house sense I missed a few days of doing so. I just really hope nothing comes about to make Y/N remember those dreaded nights of feeling sick to their stomach or them wondering what I was doing all alone.

You're POV:
  Just as I was finishing getting ready for bed I heard a knock at my door. I opened it up to find Gramps with a nice cup of tea waiting for me, I let him in and we talked for a bit while I drank my tea, I then started to feel really tired and almost dizzy after drinking my whole cup, I also noticed how my vision started fading out and my ears were doing the same. Then the next thing I knew... everything went black.

Author's Note:
  Word count: 339
    Hello my readers I am here with chapter 17 of my book. Just wanted to give you an update so far sense I haven't posted in awhile, so I hope your enjoying your time reading this and I hope to continue posting in the meantime when I can. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day.
   -summies