Chapter 6 The morning after

YOUR POV:

  I woke up at 9 this morning and went to go take a shower, but I was super sore and could barely walk around. I end up leaning over the side of my bed and waiting to feel better enough to go take one. God I hope this isn't going to be that bad of a day because I decided to lose my virginity to a demon, or so I thought that just losing your virginity would make you sore but not this sore, I wonder if it was because he was so rough and it felt like force that it hurt this much. Huh whatever it maybe I just hope it gets better soon, I don't want anybody seeing me wattle around like a penguin 🐧 that would be embarrassing.

Opera's POV:

  I woke up at 6 to do my daily rounds of the manor but notice it was quit in Y/N's room, they didn't have the shower going or anything. I look down at my watch and read 9 am, huh I ponder to myself, I go to knock on their door and heard the faintest of whimpers, I let myself in and see them laying on the side of the bed hugging themselves in what looks and seems to be pain. I go over to Y/N and ask them what's wrong in which they replied "it's your fault." I then realized what they meant by that, I then apologized about the night before and how I was so rough on them without acknowledging that they were a virgin after all. I then replied with " I'll just give you a sick day. After all you were working very hard up until this point, I shall prepare you some sleepy time tea and a hot water bottle for any other pains you may have awaiting for you." Then with that I carried on my way with today's planed.

No one's pov:

  Today was going well to plan with how opera was doing everything. He made sure everyone was doing their duties and was never late to snack time or tea times either. As the day continues on he keeps checking in with Y/N to see if they're feeling any better.

Your pov:

  Ever since this morning I've felt like shit, I don't fully blame Opera for my pain it's just that I realized I had gotten my period right when I got up this morning, so I didn't want him to feel even worse then he might had. Sence he gave me an off day I just continued to lay in bed with him ever so often to check on me. I hope he isn't over working himself for my sake, hopefully I should be able to help him with everything tomorrow. I then start to doze off into my own abyss of dreams and hope for a better day to come.

OPERA'S POV:

  I finally finish all mine and what would've been Y/N's chores and notice that I still had some time to kill before bed, so I went up to my lover's room and see them peacefully asleep, I continue to look them over to see if they are fine and they look good so, I laid down next to them and cuddled with them until I fell asleep as well. I hope tomorrow will be better.
.
.
.
.

Author's Note:
Word count: 641

  Thank you guys so much for reading chapter 6 of "my special little kitten", I know I've been a little slow these days on writing this book but bear with me, I'm still looking on how to make this book better and more eye catching. So like always your feed back is very appreciated and welcomed, hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay safe my little kittens
     -summies