chapter 16. The dreaded days

Opera's POV:
  Today I start my dreaded journey home, I woke up and took a shower before leaving my motel room. I have everything packed and ready to go, I went to leave and locked the door behind me and started walking. I decided to take the bus back. I just hope everything will go smoothly.

You're POV:
   That is it I had enough. I start to do the chores that were made for me and Opera to have more bonding time together with, While crying my heart out wanting to know what's going on lord Suillivan and Iruma walk through the door. The timing couldn't be more perfect, I go run into Gramps and start wailing into his chest and let him know the whole story about what happened after he left. Gramps then looked over at Iruma who looked concerned about the whole thing. He then told me and Iruma to just head to bed and that everything will be ok. "Why do I have a sickening feeling that he knows whats going on."

Opera's POV:
  I just received a text from lord Suillivan:

Lord: have you got rid of the evidence yet?
                          Me: yes, well some what.

Lord: what do you mean some what?

                        Me: I'm worried about the news channels and other online articles they have nowadays. And if word gets out Y/N is going to know it was me, They are already catching on to us I feel like.

Lord: leave the rest in my hands, I'm already working on a tea that will erase Y/N's and Iruma's memories about everything that has happened up until now. It should be like nothing has even happened in the first place.

Author's Note:
  Word count: 351
  Hello my dear readers, thank you so much for reading all of my book so far. I really hope you enjoy this chapter for I am making a wonderful twists of events that will unfold the true story about not only your full true past, but also your future. Please stay tuned. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
  -summies