chapter 14. The crime

Opera's POV:
  As I walk back to the Café I look into the window and see that Y/N's Ex is still sitting there. I casually walk in and order a salted caramel frappe and a rice crispy treat. I get my order and make my way to the open spot at Y/N's Ex's table, I then start to strike up a conversation between us, I first asked how their day was, and then we started to get to know each other, then one thing led to another and I asked them about Y/N and how they knew them. While explaining their past they had together, Ex/N said that they have to use the restroom, in the time they were walking away I looked around to see if anyone was watching, or was around to see me do something. I see that nobody is around sence it's late at night and the place should be closing soon, I did my bidding and put the whole syringe of insulin in their drink and mixed it in. So when Y/N's  Ex came back to the table they will grab the drink and follow me to the spot where I planned the whole thing.

Author's Note:
Word count: 284
  Hey sorry this chapter is going to be short and that I left you guys on a cliff hanger, but I had some things come up in my personal life that I needed to make this quick. I hope this doesn't upset you or anything and I hope to be doing more writing in the nearest future. And please remember to comment, and like, and to have a nice rest of your day.
  -Summies