The Musician

Remnant

Oniyuri, Mistral

June 9, 2020

In the world of Remnant in the Japanese occupied abandoned village of Oniyuri, the Japanese Self-Defense Forces continue their business in Mistral. Inside one of the buildings a man is working at a table.

The man wore a light gray suit, a white dress shirt, a red tie, and a pair of black dress shoes. He has black, graying hair, a beard and mustache, brown eyes, and has on a pair of glasses.

Walking into the room was a woman, she wore a pair of black high heels, a blue skirt with a matching dress coat, and a white dress shirt. Her eyes are blue and her brown is tied into a bun.

"What are you doing, Kaito? the woman asked the man known as Akira

"Hello, Kira. I'm just working on a little project," Kaito answered to the woman known as Kira.

"What kind of project?" Kira asked.

"Something for my son when Earth and Remnant relations warms up and when he gets his aura unlocked," Kaito answered.

"What makes you say that?" Kira asked.

"My son is a huge fan of RWBY (Ruby) and when he found out that Remnant was real through my research that I had forgotten at home. He asked so many questions and even asked if he could join a Huntsman academy. When our superiors found out about this, the decided to let him as long as he stays quiet about it," Kaito explained.

"Kaito, we're supposed to be creating sample weapons and robotics for testing and grant them to Japan's future Huntsman and Huntresses, not bribe others with it. It's what the U.H.L wants us to do right now," Kira said.

"I am. I'm creating a weapon for testing and will grant it to a future Huntsman, my son," Kaito said. "Besides, I thought you didn't like the Huntsman."

"I don't. They make normal people like us weak, pathetic, and useless. They could've use their abilities to advance human technology and civilization," Kira said with annoyance.

"Then why did you choose to work with us?" Kaito asked.

"To help build advanced weaponry for the SDF," Kira answered.

"Whatever you say," Kaito said with a smirk.

As Kira walks away, Kaito picks up the project he was working on; a black electric guitar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth

Tokyo, Japan

Unknown House