Plus Ultra

Tokyo Tower

At the bottom of Tokyo Tower, multiple police units were surrounding the tower. They were unable to enter through the Foot Town due to several armed gunmen with masks similar to Izanami's shooting at them from the windows and entrances. Many people had gathered to watch the speculation unfold. A moment later, Daisuke drove up in his police cruiser to the scene and parked next to a couple more cruisers. He stepped out of his cruiser as walked up to another police officer with a pair of binoculars.

"What have we got?" Daisuke asked.

"Several, armed gunmen inside the Foot Town, And Izanami is on the top of the top deck with the two hostages," the officer explained.

"Let me see," Daisuke said.

The officer hands Daisuke his binoculars as the latter starts to look through them at the top of the tower. He saw Izanami flying around the tower's antenna with her glider where he then saw the two hostages tied up on the bottom of it. He zoomed in closer at the hostages and to his horror, realized that they were Yua and Haru.

"Oh, God! My wife and kid are up there!" Daisuke shouted, looking panicked.

Before he was about to say anything else, the sound of an electric guitar playing was heard, catching everyone's attention. Everyone turned around to see Sonic String flying from rooftop to rooftop heading straight towards the tower. From another rooftop, she launched herself towards the main deck of the tower as Izanami flew down. Sonic String lands on the roof of the main deck just as Izanami hovered down.

"Glad you can make it, Sonic String," Izanami said. "Or is it Azumi Fukushima?"

"Let them go, Dr. Misora! They have nothing to do with this!" Sonic String said.

"They became a part of it the moment you decided to play the hero. And the saying goes; 'No good deed goes unpunished!"' Izanami said.

She flies straight at Sonic String just as she jumps away from the attack. Izanami circles her glider back around and fires a rocket at the pink costumed heroine. Sonic String catches the rocket with her hand and then throws it right back at her armored opponent. She leans back to avoid the oncoming rocket, but the force to the rocket knocks her off of the glider and falls to the roof below. Sonic String charged toward Izanami as she transformed her guitar into her ax just as she was about to swing it. Izanami quickly gets back up and pops her blades from her gauntlets, and blocks Sonic String's attack.

She tried slashing at the ax wielder, but Sonic String parried and dodged her attacks. Izanami's glider circles back around and fires another rocket at Sonic String and Izanami. The rocket struck the roof beneath their feet and exploded on impact, knocking them both over the roof. Just before they could fall, Sonic String snagged the blade on her ax onto the edge of the roof and crashed through the window and fell to the floor, while Izanami used her rocket boots to launch herself into the next window over and make her landing.

Izanami quickly punches Sonic String straight towards the window before she could get all the way back up. Just before Sonic String could fly out the window, she transformed her ax back into her guitar and turned the colored knob to the green setting. She then struck a chord, causing plant vines to ensnare the window framing and swung herself right back through the other window and kicked Izanami in the face, staggering her. Izanami shot a couple blasts of fire at Sonic String, just as the latter countered with an ice blast from her guitar, causing both fire and ice attacks to clash.