The Guitar

Unknown Household

At night at a residential home, Kaito sat in a recliner as Genji was pacing back and forth.

"You lost it?!" Genji asked.

"I was jumped! I panicked! I ran, bumped into someone, then dropped it without thinking!" Kaito explained.

"Well, that's just great! Now somebody's out there with a dangerous weapon. Who knows what stuff they'll do with it," Genji said.

"We'll have to go out and find it tomorrow. Right now it's getting late," Kaito said.

"But-" Genji gets cut off by his father.

"Right now, there is nothing we can do about it. Tomorrow, we'll look for it in the morning. Maybe somebody will find it and take it back to the club," Kaito said.

"I hope so," Genji said.

"It will pop up at some point," Kaito said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Planet Tokyo Asakusa

Meanwhile at the Red Planet Tokyo Asakusa hotel, Azumi was in her hotel room laying on her bed watching My Hero Academia

Meanwhile at the Red Planet Tokyo Asakusa hotel, Azumi was in her hotel room laying on her bed watching My Hero Academia. She turned her head to look at the guitar case which was leaning against a wall. She gets up from her bed and walks over to the case.

"I wonder what kind of guitar you've got," Azumi said to herself.

She picks up the guitar case and walked over to her bed. Azumi sets the case on to the bed. She opens the case she saw a strange looking guitar. It was a metallic and had several linings on it. It also has a nozzle at the end of it.

"That's one weird ass looking guitar," she said.

Azumi picks up the guitar from the case and examines it.

"Is the look supposed to be for show?" she asked.

Azumi looks at the guitar further and notices a small switch at the base.

"What's this do?" Azumi asked as she pressed it.

The light next to the switch flashes green as the guitar gives out a low pitched buzzing sound. She plucked one of the strings as it gave out a note.

"It has a built-in amplifier?! Sweet! I need to go out and give it a go!" Azumi said.

She switches off the amplifier and then sets the guitar inside the case before closing it. Azumi takes the case and proceeds to head out the door with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alleyway