Underground

UFO Club

June 12, 2020

The next day outside the UFO club, Azumi was waiting by the entrance. She looked down at her arm and wondered why it had glowed after she had gotten run over. She wondered what the light that engulfed the city was. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a voice call out to her.

"Azumi!"

She turns her head to see Misaki and Hanako walking towards her.

"We got your text," Hanako said.

"Are you okay?" Misaki asked.

"I can't believe your parents would do that to you," Hanako said.

"I wish I was. But something happened on my way here," Azumi said.

"You mean the whole city lighting up like it was about to become the sun?" Hanako asked.

"Well, yes. But something else happened after that," Azumi said.

"What's that?" Hanako asked.

"Right after the light, I got run over, but the thing was I was fine. I mean, I didn't have any injuries somehow despite getting run over. And the strangest thing of all was that I briefly saw my arm glow pink," Azumi explained.

"You were run over?! And you came out unharmed?!" Misaki asked.

"Unbelievably, yes. But something about the events seemed oddly familiar," Azumi said.

"What about it?" Hanako asked.

"I'm not sure. But, I'm sure it will come to me eventually," Azumi replied.

"I'm sure it will. But right now, a little time in the UFO Club might cheer you up a bit," Misaki said.

"Thanks, girls. After all that's been going on with me, I'm gonna need this," Azumi said.

The three girls walked inside the building and saw that it was completely packed and crowded with cheering people. Up on the stage in front of the crowd a band was playing Hito ni Yasashiku by The Blue Hearts.

"Oh, they're playing my favorite song!" Hanako said.

Azumi looked over to the lead guitar player. He wears a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, a pair of light blue jeans, and a pair of black shoes. He has brown eyes and black hair that almost covers his eyes.

 He has brown eyes and black hair that almost covers his eyes

気が狂いそう やさしい歌が好きで

ki ga kuruisou yasashii uta ga suki de