Be a Hero

Fukushima Residence

Outside the house of the Fukushima family, Azumi, Misaki, Hanako, Kaito, and Genji were right in front of the front door. Azumi stared at the door with a nervous look on her face.

"Don't worry, Azumi. We're right behind you," Kaito said.

Azumi nodded and then rang the doorbell. A moment later, the door opens, showing Yua answering the door.

"Azumi?" she asked.

"Hi, mom," Azumi said with a wave.

Without hesitation, Yua hugged Azumi and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Azumi, My little girl!" Yua sobbed.

Daisuke and Haru walked into the living room and saw Azumi hugging Yua. Haru ran up to her sister and mother.

"Azumi!" he exclaimed.

Azumi stopped hugging her mother and knelt down as Haru ran up to her. Both siblings hugged each other. as Daisuke approached. Azumi looked over to her father as she picked up her brother as he was still hugging her.

"Dad, I know you and mom are upset that I left, even more so that I'm Sonic String, but-" Azumi gets cut off by her father.

"Stop. You mother and I have been doing some thinking and after some thought, we shouldn't have restricted you from doing the stuff you want. We still want you to be happy," Daisuke said.

"We went overboard trying to protect you. We didn't want to see you get hurt or get into trouble. But it looks like you can handle yourself just fine," Yua said.

"We're really sorry, Azumi. I can understand if you don't want to forgive us, but we just want to see that you're safe," Daisuke said.

After a short pause, Azumi stepped up to her father and hugged him with one arm as she was still holding Haru. Daisuke hugged her daughter back as Yua joined in embracing her family. A moment later, the family stopped hugging and turned to face Kaito and Genji.

"Azumi, who is this man? And this boy?" Yua asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Fukushima, I'm Doctor Kaito Sakurai. I represent the United Hunters League and also the designer of Azumi's guitar. And this is my son, Genji," Kaito introduced.

"What's this about?" Daisuke asked.

"I'm sure you're aware of the new world merging with our planet. Ever since that had happened, several people around the world have had their aura unlocked by this. Your daughter happens to be one of them," Kaito explained.

"Aura?" Yua asked.

"The manifestation of one's soul. It generates a shield around her body to protect her from harm and can heal minor wounds," Genji answered.

"And from it, she also has a semblance," Hanako added.

"Basically, her own superpower!" Misaki exclaimed.

"And discovered it in the nick of time, and used it to take down Izanami," Kaito added.

"By the way, what's happened to her?" Azumi asked Daisuke.

"Kira Misora has been taken into custody and her suit and glider has been confiscated by the government," her father answered.

"Too bad my identity is now public. A lot of people had their phones out and shot pictures and videos of my face," Azumi said.

"You can aspire to be like Iron Man from the MCU. He revealed his identity and that never stopped him from helping people," Genji said.

"That's true, Genji. But he still faced a lot of problems from this," Azumi said.