06. nothing's the same

Jonathan couldn't comprehend that this was truly happening - that he was kissing Love and she wasn't stopping him

Jonathan couldn't comprehend that this was truly happening - that he was kissing Love and she wasn't stopping him. He couldn't believe that their lips were molded together, his tongue was gliding in through the partition of her mouth, and she had her fingers pulling at his hair.

She moaned into his mouth and he pushed towards her, looping his arm firmly around her hips as he picked her up. He pressed her back against the bookshop shutter, placing himself between her legs as their mouths discovered each other.

Love's lips were full, soft, and had the kind of taste he would never get over. He hadn't kissed many women in his life but he still knew that even if he had, none of them would compare to Love.

"Love..." he whispered against her lips.

She met his eyes as she let go of his mouth. Her brown eyes shone, the wet lashes cascading water down her cheeks.

"Jonathan..." she breathed.

He let out a growl of approval as he pounced on her again, his mouth catching the wet, petal-like lips of hers.

His hands moved to cup her backside as he bounced her a little, dragging her sweet center against his rock-hard member. He was burning in ecstasy, the need to taste her more growing further.

His mouth was a beast, his tongue ferociously trailing inside every corner of her mouth. He dug his fingers into her hips, the bare skin soft and smooth against his rough military hands.

That was how they differed from each.

She was all soft, sweet, and innocent. Someone who had never committed any wrong. Whereas he was, on the other end, rough, wild, and a man who had killed with both bare hands and guns.

Yet, how perfectly they fit together.

The sound of the rain dissolved to nothing as they continued to kiss, lost in each other like two starving people who had stumbled upon heavenly delicacies.

He didn't think it would be that easy. But it looked like he had managed to convince Love that she was his. Perhaps that's what all he had needed to do all these years to get what he wanted - he had to come home.

His trail of thoughts was broken when he felt a push against his chest. His lips tore from hers as he pulled back and saw her staring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh no...no...no," she uttered, shaking her head in pure panic.

His hands under her hips loosened. She dropped on her feet to the ground, tears starting to form a pool in her eyes.

"Love..." He touched her shoulder, feeling a cold feeling rush through him. "Love, what happened?"

"Oh my God, Jonathan! I shouldn't have done that," she blurted, starting to sob as she pushed his hand off her shoulder.