19. what we can't have

Love had never thought sex would be this good

Love had never thought sex would be this good. She had seen her share of porn and had explicit tastes in novels but the attraction, the chemistry that preceded those erotic encounters never occurred with her. The rush just wasn't there.

Not until Jonathan.

In a way, Love wondered if what her friend from college — Tara — used to proclaim was indeed true.

When you meet the one, you forget everyone else.

Tara was right. Love felt that now.

In the hotel bed with Jonathan's body encasing hers in a protective hold, she was at peace. They were both awake, their hands intertwined, raised high as the gaps of his fingers filled the gaps in hers.

"What will we do tomorrow, Love?" Jonathan groaned, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

They were naked under the sheets, hot bodies attached. She could feel his cock against her ass cheeks. It was still hard but he hadn't asked for another round yet.

She shifted, turning to face him in the bed. His eyes looked dreamy as they fixed on her. One of his hands was in the curls of her hair. She felt the scrape of his nails on her scalp.

For a while, they just stared at each other — as if this moment right there was the ending of their story. It was the happy ending she would have wanted if she had been the author.

But she knew that wasn't the case. For now, it was only sex she could use. That too just for this night.

There were only a few more hours left before the morning dawned. She wished to make the most of it.

She put her hands against his hard chest.

"Lie back," she ordered, pushing him down while she rose.

He let go of her, his mouth parting a little in surprise when she forced him down.

She moved until both her hands were around his bare torso. Her warm lips descended on his Adam's apple and Jonathan moaned. She recalled vividly how he had sucked her and followed his moments, wetting the spot and leaving tiny scrapes with her teeth. Her hands roamed over his chest, feeling the shape of his abs, tracing every alluring inch.

His head fell back on the pillow as her mouth moved down his body. He was hot, sticky with their activities of the night, and yet she could find heaven in his taste. This was what she had wanted. Jonathan Evans was her first crush. No, he was her first love.

They were soulmates.

"Love...God that feels good..." he gushed, fisting a hand in his hair while his eyes stayed locked with hers.

She found her body thrumming with excitement as he watched. She wished for him to know who the woman pleasuring him was. They wouldn't be like this tomorrow. In a selfish way, she wanted him to remember her forever.