14. Love lost

Mr

Mr. Lloyd's house was a duplex condominium with a posh look and an area that covered miles probably. The man was drowning in money and yet chose to live in a secluded town like Janet Hills. Love had chatted with him a lot over email before transferring to phone texts and he had Facetime her once. She knew what he looked like but as she stepped towards the porch of the house with Jonathan tagging beside her, she felt her heart thumping with nervousness.

She had her portfolio clutched in her hand and had chosen to dress proper - in a light grey boyfriend shirt and jeans. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun on the back of her head. Through her periphery, she took a glance at Jonathan - the guy who had broken her heart again last night - and found him chewing at his bottom lip.

He was dressed in Khaki slacks with a black checkered shirt covering the top half of his body. His hair was its usual messy style, the haircut short. He had given himself an early morning shave, an act she was forced to watch because she was doing her make-up at the same time in the bathroom's mirror.

He had towered behind her, going on with his shave without meeting her eyes. She had blushed so hard that she hated herself now. With each glide the razor took over his chiseled features, she had imagined scraping her teeth along, her lips hot and needy over his skin.

"Go on," he said, breaking the uncomfortable silence between them and the door. "Ring the bell."

She kept her jaw clenched as a trembling finger moved up to the doorbell to ring. Soon, an intercom buzzed and Llyod's voice filled the air around them.

"Look at the camera, please."

They both searched here and there until Jonathan pointed to the top corner of the door. There was a camera fixed there but both of them stood beyond its view. Love stepped first to its periphery, then her heartbreaker followed.

"Love Johnson!" Mr. Lloyd exclaimed just as quickly.

There was a click of the door and soon, the wooden thing flew open, revealing Mr. Gordon Llyod standing behind it. He was a middle-aged man with a handsome build and soft facial features but what he wore today made Love look away from him.

He had greeted them with just a towel on. Didn't he know that she was coming in today? The towel was so short that almost everything except for his dick was visible to her eyes. His dark hair dripped wet from the shower and he pushed a hand through the strands, sprinkling her with the water.

Beside her, she heard Jonathan letting out a grunt as he took in the man's indecent appearance too.

"Good morning, Mr. Lloyd," she greeted Gordon, concentrating hard on his round face with small, blue eyes. "I hope we didn't disturb you."

"Not at all, Love," Gordon replied with a grin, looking between her and Jonathan. His smile seemed to fall a bit when he took in Jonathan's appearance. "I have been waiting for you. Come in."