The reveal

🐱Adrian agreste/ chat noir x reader🐱

(Y/n's pov)

Growing up i always dreamed about being a superhero, the suit, the powers, a partner that always have your back.
Now that my dream basically became a reality, I felt like some where someone should of mentioned that my partner in crime fighting, would basically spill his guts out telling me he loves me and wants to know who i am.
Isn't the point of secret identiys means that no one, not even your partner, should know who you are?
I mean come on its super hero training one-o-one, never give your identity, no exceptions.
Sometimes the movies are right.

But I never thought after many futile attempts that chat noir keeps pressing the subject.
But he hasn't for the past few weeks and that was a blessing i hope lasts for a bit longer.
I knew i was probably hurting the guy, but what was i suposed to do?
I couldn't lie to the guy, not to mention it wouldn't be fair to him either.
One guy already holds my attention, and now so does chat.
It's why I didn't want to tell him who i am either, I don't want to pick one and let down the other.
I groaned turning off the alarm and layed on my back.
I then said getting up and looking at the calender.
"Why was school invented to go on monday threw Friday"?
Tiki came up and said.
"Look on the bright side, you get to learn more about the world ".
I then said changing into a pair of shorts, a blue crop top with matching heeled sneakers.
My hair covered the earings so no one knew I wear earings.
"True, but really, to be there by 7 in the bleeding morning?
Come on, there are more reasonable times to wake up, not be there before the sun rises".
Tiki then said.
"I didn't make the rules, now come on y/n we got to go before we are late".
I nodded and grabbed my ladybug mini back pack i got from hot topic and i siad.
"Hide tiki".
She got in my bag and I left to get to school.
As i walk to school I toke notice of the atmosphere of the day, it felt, peacefull, right, like something was about to happen.
I waited for when it was okay to go in.
Then students started comeing and then Adrian arrived and i said seeing him.
"Hey Adrian".
He looked down seeing me and i said noticing his glum mood.
"Adrian, hey you okay"?
He then said.
"Why won't she believe me"?
I then said, my heart dropping.
This was also another reason why i didn't tell chat who i am, i won't use chat noir as a rebound for a broken crush.
"Oh she told you no again hu"?
Adrian nodded and he said.
"I just want to know who she is, but she won't open up and trust me.
Y/n what do i do"?
I then said sighing thinking.
"Adrian, girls are complicated.
They feel differently.
Sure you believe it's so simple, but to girls, it's really isn't.
(Adrian looked at me and i said, speaking of who i feel.)
The guy i like, loves another, I wish i can just blurt out what im feeling to him and have him notice im right there.
But he always looks to her.
(I look up and close my eyes.)
I want to tell him who i am and that i love him, that im there for him but.
(I look to adrian and said.)
It may look easy in the movies or in story books, but in real life, it's harder than it looks and it ain't fair.
The girl dosent get the guy of her dreams, and.
(I toke a breath and look away.)
All she can do is watch the guy she loves, fall for another.
(Everything was quiet Adrian seems to be taking in everything i say in.
I then tell what i go threw as lady bug but edit it on the fly.)
A friend i know is going threw the same thing, but she has a guy telling her he loves her and she doenst want to hurt his feelings and make him a rebound because the guy she loves seems to be in love with another.
I can't help her, if i knew the answer to your predicament adrian i would help you in a heart beat.
But sadly i don't.
(I look to adrian and said smiling.)
All i can say is if you believe she's the one, never give up, never stop.
Don't let someone steal her away from you.
Just go easy on her okay"?
Adrian just nodded with shock and awe in his eyes.
He then said.
"Wow, y/n I never knew you were going threw this, i shouldnt be asking you for adivce, i should be looking for this guy and make him listen".
I laughed and place a hand on his shoulder and say as he quieted down.
"You wouldn't of known cause i learned something.
It may not be me who he looks up to, it may not be me beside him, but im happy that she makes him smile.
That's all i could ask".
Adrian just looks at me like he did the first time we met.
He nodded and smiled and said as he seemed to finally be back to his old self.
"Thank you y/n I really needed to hear that".
I then say.
"Anytime Adrian".
The warning bell rings and i said.
"Ill see you in art class adrian".
He then said as we hug.
"See you soon love".
We let go and i went to my home room which wasn't with mis bustier but at least i don't have to worry about be caught staring at Adrian and give myself away.