Hinata's Sick Day (🏐)

Hinata's Sick Day

Sick/Little Hinata
Caregiver Kageyama

Warnings: Vomit

This story contains Safe For Work Age Regression, please do not associate it sexually.

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Kageyama never knew but Hinata used age regression as a way to cope with stressful things, Hinata hasn't told anybody except for Kenma.

Kenma is Hinata's little buddy, they always chat online when they are both little and they will share stories about their stuffies.

Hinata hasn't told his mother either, Hinata is still only in high school and it's a sensitive topic and he's worried he'll be judged.

Today Hinata was sick, and he hated being sick, Hinata's mother took his temperature and it was 39.2° (idk what that is in Fahrenheit)

Hinata's mother had to work unfortunately so Hinata was alone.

Hinata only started with a fever, but later that day he was feeling nauseous so he called Kageyama.

Kageyama answered.

'' Hinata? Hey why aren't you at school? ''

Kageyama asks, Hinata responded with a whine that was followed by a gag and then some shuffling around.

'' Hinata? Hey are you okay? ''

Hinata let out a soft cry and kneeled by the toilet, gagging again which was productive and he threw up in the toilet bowl.

'' Are you sick Hinata? Oh goodness, okay, I'm coming over. I'm your boyfriend, you tell me when your sick! ''

Kageyama stayed on the call but he went to the office and told them he was leaving because of a family emergency.

'' K-Kags...''

Hinata choked out before heaving and burping up more vomit into the toilet, he let out a soft cry, his body was shaking.

Hinata was feeling really warm, he had a high fever and he was wearing a warm onesie, the onesie wasn't helping the heat he was feeling.

Kageyama quickly made his way to Hinata's house and opened the door using his key, he rushed upstairs to Hinata's bathroom and went in.

'' Hinata? Hey, I'm here now. ''

Hinata was on the floor crying, sucking on his thumb.

'' Bub? Hey.. get your thumb out of your mouth. ''

Hinata shakes his head and cries, he was shaking in fear. Kageyama gently carries Hinata back to the bedroom and kisses his head.

'' Wan stuffie..''

Hinata mumbles, Kageyama tilts his head.

'' Huh? What do you want Hinata? ''

He asks in confusion, Hinata pointed to a box full of teddies and other little items.

'' Hinata, are you a little? ''

Kageyama asks, Kageyama knew some things about Age regression since he was curious about it when he heard Tsukishima mention it about Tadashi.

Hinata just gave a soft nod, curled up in a ball on his bed.

'' Okay sweetie, first let's get you out of that warm onesie okay? ''

Kageyama gently helped Hinata out of the onesie and kissed his head.

'' Now show me where your favourite pyjamas are. ''

Hinata pointed to a drawer, Kageyama went to the drawer and opened it, he grabbed out some cooler pyjamas and walked over to Hinata, gently helping him change.

'' There we go baby, now what stuffie do you want sweetheart? ''

He brought the box of little stuff over and Hinata picked out his favourite crow stuffie and his favourite cat pacifier.

Kageyama smiles.

'' Before you use your paci, let me get you some medicine. ''

Kageyama walked to the bathroom and got the liquid medicine, Kageyama came back and poured the medicine into a small medicine cup and gave it to Hinata.

Hinata whines and takes the medicine, he scrunched up his nose.

'' Bleh yucky! ''

Hinata squeals, Kageyama chuckles lightly and ruffles Hinata's hair.

'' I know baby, but it's going to help. ''

Hinata put his paci in his mouth and giggled softly.

'' Cuddles! ''

Hinata made grabby hands, Kageyama got in bed with Hinata and pulled him close, spooning him gently.

'' Get some rest my sweet baby. ''

Hinata closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

-

(I know this is short, but I hope you guys like it. 🥺)

Words: 664