˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 6 | Numere Wetlands

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Pay attention now, be sure to stay close behind me," said Satotz as he faded in to the mist, great now we can't see him! Just lovely!

"(y/n), Gon..."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Let's move up," 

"Okay." we both said, slightly speeding up.

"We don't want to lose sight of the examiner,"

"I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka. Staying too close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air,"

He was right about that for sure, he will kill in a minute or two so I should also follow just in case, don't really wanna die to that perverted pedo map gay looking clown bitch. 
(I'm Gay btw- so no homophobia!) 

"Smell?" Gon asked Killua, to which he only got a hum in return. 

"I don't think he smells,"

"Not literally Gon..."

"Leorio! Kurapika! Killua says that we should move up!" Gon shouted out to the back so that Leorio and Kurapika could hear.

"Hey... Can't you feel the tension surrounding us?" Killua asked astonished at Gon's oblivions, poor Killua this is only the beginning for you.

"Of course he can't, this is Gon we're talking about here,"

"Moron! If I had the strength I'd already be there!" Yelled Leorio, very pissed off by Gon's comment.

"Don't worry about us!" And Kurapika the opposite, he just want's Gon to keep going on with out him! 

"What?" Gon mumbled worriedly.

"Let's go, Gon," said Killua as we both speed up.

"Ah, wait!"

We continued to run for about one minute of silence before Gon spoke up again. "I hear people screaming all around us," 

"Just stay on your guard,"

"I wonder if Leorio and Kurapika are okay..."

"I'm sure there just fine Gon," I said with a pat on the back.

I saw the two of them stop and I imminently jumped out of the way before the two few threw the ground, lucky me.

The frog came out of the ground and I was astonished! I looked wide eyed at how big it was! I saw it in the show but in real life it's kinda scary.

I could help them by getting them out now and not let the frog take a while to puke them out but, where's the fun in that?! 

Oh and I might get my kimono dirty from that.

I followed the frog as it slowly hopped around waiting for it to spit Killua and Gon out any second, Suddenly his face turned blue and he spat out the boys and hopped away.

"You two good?" I asked handing a napkin to both Gon and Killua.

"Yea, Guess he didn't like the taste of us,"

"It was this,"

"That was from Tonpa-san! Guess he saved us,"

"Well, I could have escaped," said Killua handing me the now very dirty napkin to witch put back away.

"Sure Killie~" I said patting his head, I swear I could feel the intent to kill me flowing out of him.

"I'm still worried about Leorio and Kurapika,"

"Forget about them. Let's get a move on. We can still catch up to the examiner," he said while swatting my hand away. 

As Killua looked away and started to run, Gon raced off, I let him cause I know it'll be fine. Hope he stays relatively safe! 

"Cool! We've caught up to the main group, (y/n), Gon. Huh? Where'd he go?" Killua looked surprised to see just me and no Gon in sight which makes sense, Gon was pretty sneaky when he ran off.

"He left after Kurapika and Leorio I think," I mumbled look back at where we came from.

"Ugh! He's such an idiot!" he yelled out angrily.

Then he just grabbed my hand a pulled me over to the rest of the group, we followed them for a while and we ended up at a large wooden gate.

I just can't wait for the next Phase... Oh yea, Gon never gave me my napkin back. I'll ask later.

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

Sorry this chapter is short I didn't want phase one and two to over lap in one chapter!
Last chapter for the day I promise!

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•