˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 5 | Kill-ua

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Leorio decide it was his turn now apparently, honestly I'm pretty sure I either feel asleep or skipped this part cause it was so damn boring.

I kinda wanna pull out my phone but if I do that to many times this book with become a chatfic before I know it. So I can't do that... you know what! TIME SKIP I'M DOING A TIME SKIP! Aka sleeping-

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

"Hey! (y/n) wake up! It's Killuas turn!!" was what I woke up to.

"Ugh fine!" I sat up as Gon was still holding onto my shoulders from shaking them just a second ago.

As I filly looked ahead I saw that Killua was making his way across the bridge to the platform, he look pretty bored already witch is to be expect.

"Killua! Damn it, was he even listening to me?!" I heard Leorio yelling from the left of me, I'm guessing he just fished explaining about how crazy strong this dude is.

"We should let him go, he could have a plan." I smiled knowingly as I watched Leorio and Kurapika freak out, though Gon seemed awfully calm.

"How are we settling this contest?"

"Contest? I believe you're confused. This will be a one-sided massacre, I have no interest in the exam or any offer of amnesty. I just want to hear you scream."

"Really? Okay. Then the loser is the one who dies."

"Yeah, that's right," said whatever this dude name was before pausing and raising his arm up "I'll tear your body apart," but just as he fished Killua simply walked towards the him and swiftly pick pocketed the heart like it was candy.

"Wh-what? I'm so cold." he muttered as he felt his chest, he looked around and spotted his heart in the hands of the evil looking gremlin.

"That's... mine" 

"Give it back..." he said, just above a whisper before falling to the ground in defeat, dead.

Killua smirked before crouching down and dropping his heart in the dead mans hand, well a bit to late but he could of crushed it like the manga. "Okay, That's three wins, two losses. We pass, right?" he asked the other man from before.

"Yea, you win." said the nervous man.

"By the way, you must be itching for some action, since you didn't get to do anything."

"Want to play with me?" Killua sang with a devilish smirk.

"I'll abstain"

"Oh, okay."

"Who is he?" Leorio

"That's right. You guys don't know."  Gon

"Huh? Don't know what"

"Killua comes from an elite family of assassins! The Zoldyck family!" I sang with a smirk plastered onto my face.

"Assassins? A-An elite family of assassins?" spoke Leorio, his face contorted from fear.

"I'm back." Leorio suddenly moved back and raised his arms in defence to Killua, only announcing his fear of the little assassin.

"What?" asked Killua.

"Leorio's a scaredy-cat~~" I sand poking him in the ribs.

"W-What! Am not! um, good work Killua!"

"Um, okay?" Sadly, before the awkward silence could ensue the door opened and a path came out leading to the door.

We all looked towards the newly revealed door in relief, we finally got move on then reality crushed down when we realized that Leorio gambled most of are time away.

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

btw I have another hxh book-
Yes this is a shameless self promotion!

Anyways, It's called 'Chosen' and it has baby Pario in it so it's one of my best creations!

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•