˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 2 | Trick Tower

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Once we all jumped down we landed in the quite and dark room. I looked around and saw Leorio's face making out with the ground, how unprofessional.

"Hey, Leorio keep it PG with you and the floor over there k?~" I smirked as I saw him quickly peel his face from the ground make out session.

"You wanna die kid!" Leorio screamed while slamming his hand down and lifting his face of the ground.

"I welcome death with open arms~" I giggled quickly lifting my arms up as my long kimono sleeves dangled in the air.

"Shut up!"

"Never~" I mumble as I look away.

"Huh?!" 

Then I herd some cute giggling from Gon and Killua, damn wish my little brother were that cute.

"That was quite a brief farewell," said Kurapika lifting himself off the ground.

"Oh, so all the doors led to the same room..." Leorio stayed siting on his ass and complaining as usual.

I was about to make another comment but I saw from the corner of my eye Gon standing up and walking over to the sign and watches.

"The five of you must follow the will of the majority to reach the goal," 

"Five of us?"

"Look... There are five stopwatches," said Gon happily motioning to the watches.

"There's an O and an X button," said Killua, already board of sitting in the room.

"Maybe we have to put them on?" mumbled Kurapika picking up a watch.

"That is correct!" yelled the loud man on the speaker aka, Lippo. Aka, Ugly fuggy man child.

"Who's that?!" screamed Leorio, god sometimes I wanna punch him in the face, if I was ever alone with him it would not go well for him.

"My name is Lippo. I am the prison warden here, as well as the Third Phase examiner," He explained to us.

"Prison warden?"

"Multiple routes through this tower have been prepared. You have chosen the path of majority rule. Cooperation will be key if you wish to clear this phase of the exam. One person's selfish behaviour can derail an entire group. And you can't start until you have five members. Best of luck gentlemen!" he went on, listing we're are meant to do during the phase.

'Gentlemen? I'm a girl though! Maybe it's because I already passed and I don't need luck?'

"But we have five members!" Again yelled Leorio.

"Remember, (y/n) already pasted. Now she's just here for fun," Explained Kurapika side eyeing Leorio.

"We can't move on until someone else arrives?" Leorio said, scratching his head and looking down in disappointment.

"What do we do?" Asked Gon, looked around the empty room.

"We have to wait, I guess..."

I looked around board, I already knew we we're gonna be here for a while so I went straight to day dreaming. What else was there to do anyways, talk? play? Communicate with others? Nope!

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

私わゲイ~

This one's short (500 words) but the next is 1000+

Also, why the fuck did the queen have to die! I don't my Aussie coins to have some ugly ass disappointment of a king on the head side!

Like when are paper notes were tuned into plastic I loved it! And collected the new notes like candy, but this-

Also I'm hella sick, that's why there's a late update!

I'm also still sick and my brother and dad are seeing my pop and grandma and I cant because I'm sick!!!!!Yes, I've been sick for 7 day straight...Get use to it, I have a shitty immune system.

Also thanks for 1.9K!!!!
<3

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•