˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 8 | Old Coot

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Hello little (y/n)! Now we have to options for you, either you stay here and wait for the exam to end and hope your friends passed or you can go now?" said the old man as I sat in the chairman's office.

"I'll wait, don't have much to do anyways..." I said as I kicked my legs, my oversized clothing blanketing my small child form.

"Oh good, we hoped you would say that!" beamed Menchi as she ran into the room and pulled me into a firm hug.

"Hey, by chance do you have any food I could have Menchi?" I said with my biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Of course!"

'I'm eating well tonight...' I thought as I leaned back into the surprisingly comfortable chair, when I got an idea.

"Hey pops... got any games on your phone?"

"I don't have a 'phone' or whatever you kids call it," he said with a slight smirk, that lying old coot.

"Hmmm, when I need somethingggggg to do~" I said slyly as I sat up, only to be followed by a long silence.

"Well, I guess there is something..."

"And?~"

Turns out the ever so renowned chairmen does not shy away from pranks, contrary to mainstream belief, he runs at them like fly to dog poop.

So, with the help of a certain little gremlin, you better believe it was chaos. Everybody and their pet goldfish were on edge.

If we were to go through everything we did, we would be here all day and probably the next 17 but to make it short everyone either quit or demanded free therapy and compensation for the tragedies that unfolded in the span of a week.

But for the curious minds, that I'll assume are just my inner thoughts that I just narrated to, here are my best moments!

Firstly! I set fire to Menchi's kitchen! me and old man did the Nutella toilet prank then I blew up the men's toilets, I threw food scraps at people as they tried to work (only the annoying onessss), and I set free 53 lamas! All within half an hour! 

I also decide to write a book and got the old coot to publish it for me, so people take it seriously even though it has no sources... it was her best work by far...

But as I was about to terries some more innocent people I felt the soft vibration of my phone, so naturally I pulled my phone out from my obi fold, I swear if it's Shalnark, he needs a life.

Yep, it's him.

Oh?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ꜱᴏʏʙᴏʏ ︙

ꜱᴏʏʙᴏʏ
Hey, who's this??

ʙᴜʟʟʏ
The names Kanya West 👹

ꜱᴏʏʙᴏʏ
okay