Period (🏐)

Period
Kenma x Kuroo

In this story, Kenma is transgender, Female to Male and Kenma hasn't told anyone, only Kuroo knows.

Warnings: Period, Blood, Vomit, Angst(?)

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Kenma was born a girl, but he didn't feel like a girl, he wanted to be a boy ever since he was 5 years old, he just didn't feel right in his body.

Kenma talked to his parents when he was 8 years old and his parents were not very accepting. Kenma started to live at Kuroo's place after his parents kicked him out of home.

Kuroo was the only one who knew about Kenma's plan to change gender when he was 18 and has saved up enough money with Kuroo's help.

Kenma and Kuroo are in high school at Nekoma high now, Kenma is in his second year and Kuroo is in his third year.

Kenma has hidden the fact that he's a girl from the entire team. Only Kuroo and the coach knows, Kenma didn't want too many people to find out about it.

He had to tell the coach since it was something that the coach needed to know, luckily the coach accepted him.

Kenma has always suffered from irregular periods, this time, his period had to happen while he was at school during practice, he was setting the ball when he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

He set the ball a little low and the spike barely went over. Kenma groaned in pain and hugged his abdomen, Kuroo rushed over.

'' Kenma hey you okay? ''

Kenma had blood trickling down his legs, Kuroo noticed this and quickly carried Kenma off to the bathroom.

'' Kenma love, you started your period. Do you have any pads with you? ''

Kenma whines and shakes his head.

'' N-No, I didn't know it was going to start, it's been very irregular! ''

He sniffles and tears up, Kuroo kisses Kenma's head.

'' Woah hey it's okay, don't cry love.. ''

Kenma hugs his stomach.

'' It hurts so much Kuroo! ''

Kuroo sighs.

'' I know, well your legs are covered in blood and so are your shorts so your going to need to stay here while I go out and get you supplies okay? ''

Kenma nods.

'' Just hurry up please, this is so humiliating. ''

Kenma cries softly and sits down on one of the toilets, groaning in pain. Kuroo left the bathroom and told the team that he needed to go out for a moment due to a medical emergency regarding Kenma.

Kuroo left the gym, Kenma sat in the bathroom crying and whimpering in pain.

Yaku and Lev were concerned about Kenma, so they went to the bathroom to check on him. Kenma had the stall door locked, Kenma started to feel a wave of nausea hit him like a bus.