Food Poisoning (🏐)

Food Poisoning
LevYaku

Sick Lev
Caregiver Yaku

Warnings: Vomit, Fainting, Hospitals

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Lev ate some raw chicken last night, he cooked himself some food and that was a bad idea, he stopped eating about half way through when he realised it was raw.

Lev panicked that night, he hates being sick and throwing up, and he knew that raw chicken can kill you aswell, he slept uneasy that night.

The next day he was feeling a little off, he tried to ignore the feeling, throughout the day he acted normal, he ate his lunch and did his classes and then it came time for practice.

That's when Lev's symptoms became progressively worse, his head pounded and his stomach ached, but he ignored this feeling, he was thankful when they stopped practice due to Kenma's situation.

Lev and Yaku helped Kenma out and they were in the club room bathroom, Kuroo had just left with Kenma.

'' Did I hear you stutter? ''

Yaku asks, Lev gulped but the gulp came back up as a gag and he quickly slapped his hand over his mouth.

Yaku's eyes narrowed.

'' Lev are you sick? ''

Lev looks down nervously. His face was pale and his cheeks were flushed red. Yaku sighs.

'' Lev why didn't you tell me? ''

Lev whines, he didn't want to open his mouth, he was worried that more than words would come out if he tried to speak.

Yaku helped Lev sit down in front of the toilet.

'' Lev you need to let it out. ''

Yaku rubbed Lev's back, Lev shook his head and kept his hand over his mouth, he wished he hadn't shook his head since it made him extremely dizzy.

Yaku sighed and sat down next to Lev, gently rubbing his sensitive stomach.

'' Come on.. let it out. ''

He put pressure on some bloated spots, Lev let out a muffled gag whimpering softly.

'' Y-Yaku please stop... I-I don't want to be sick. ''

Lev mumbles, Yaku hums.

'' You need to Lev.. it's just going to get worse. Do you know why your sick? ''

Lev let out a soft whine.

'' I-I had raw chicken las- ''

Lev was cut off by a productive gag, he moved his hand away quickly and puked up some of his stomach contents.

Yaku rubbed Lev's back and massaged his stomach gently.

'' There we go, your doing so well.. just let it out. You had raw chicken?! Oh God, Lev do you know how dangerous that is? How much did you have? ''

Yaku says, Lev stopped getting sick.

'' I-I had about half of it before I realised it was raw.. I tried cooking it myself. ''