𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Now they're back in place. Dean got a warning call from Meg, telling him that he will never see his father again. Meg hangs up on him, leaving Sam and Karina looking at Dean in worry. By the way, he looked at them with fear in his eyes.

Dean walked to them, "They've got Dad."

Karina asked, "Meg?" He nodded and she continued on, "What she said?"

He looked at Karina who was upset and directed at her. "I just told you, Kay."

He rubbed his eyes, in worry and thought about his next step. He looked around on the floor. He took the Colt from the dresser and put it into the back of his jeans. Ready to go after her.

Sam stopped him, "What are you doing, Dean?"

He replied to him as he took his bag, "We got to go."

Sam turned to Dean as he was putting his jacket on. "Why?"

"Because the Demon knows we're in Salvation. It knows we've got the Colt. It's probably coming for us next."

"Good. We've still got three bullets left. Let it come."

Karina rolled her eyes and walked up to Sam, "Jesus Christ. Stop with this rage, tough guy. We're clearly not ready. We don't know how many demons are out there. Since it knew about us, it will let them come after us."

"She's right, Sammy. We're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving... now!"

Dean and Karina grab their things and walk out of it. Following Sam behind them.

The Impala was speeding down the road, heading to nowhere. Dean's eyes were full of rage and no hesitation, but most of all pain.

Sam wouldn't give up, "I'm telling you, guys, we could have taken him."

"What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun."

Sam shook his head, slightly. He was thinking the opposite. Karina was thinking the same thing... What if John isn't alive? Dean noticed their faces. He questioned them, "What?"

"If that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might be-"

"Don't."

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill the damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job."

Dean yelled, "Screw the job, Sam!!"

Karina tried to comfort him. "Look, I know how much you wanted to go after him. Sam's mind is on revenge again, but... he had a point. What if he's not... I mean, his last wish would be for us to keep going."

"Would you quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you guys understand me? Everything."

Karina pulled her hands up, understanding what he was going through. Karina sighed, "What are we going to do? How can we find him?"

Dean answered her, "Maybe we will go to Lincoln. Start the warehouse where he was taken."

Sam pointed out, "Come on, Dean, you really think these demons are going to leave a trail?"

Dean paused for a moment, "You're right. We need help."

Karina's eyes went into confusion, "Where?"

"Sioux Falls, South Dakota."

The car began to roar, heading to its destination that Dean didn't inform her more.

When Dean went through the auto shop in the morning, Dean drove a little closer to a big, blue house. Karina's face was confused at the destination. There was a black big dog chained on the hood of the truck. The dog was barking at the trio. Mostly to Karina, not recognizing her scent.