𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

After they all returned back to the house, Molly was sitting on the kitchen table, flipping through Greeley's scrapbook that she found upstairs. Karina was sharpening her knives as she stood behind Sam's back, not noticing Sam's face was filled with concern and guilt. She raised her head, eyeing Sam and Molly and then at Molly who was unaware.

Karina turned her back and walked to Dean who was at the window. Sam heard her footsteps and then followed her. He looked at Dean and whispered to him, "I think we should tell her about her husband."

"We can't."

Sam looked at Karina who was taking a view of the moon, ignoring his presence. He got the idea from her body language. He looked at Molly again and then whispered to them.

"Guys, it's cruel, letting her pine for him like this. I don't like keeping her in the dark."

Karina continued looking at the moon and whispered to Dean. "Your brother had a point."

"It's for her own good." Dean stood up, looking at Sam. He continued on, "I know you feel guilty, but let's just stick to the plan. Let's get her out of here. Then we tell her."

"Tell me what?" Trio turned their heads to Molly, knowing she caught their secret. "What aren't you telling me? It's about David. You know what happened to him."

"Molly-"

"Sam, don't."

"Boys..."

She marched up to them with a furious tone, "Don't what? Don't tell me because I'll mess up your hunt? You don't care about me or my husband."

Karina looked into her eyes, "That's not true, we do care."

"Really? Then whatever it is, tell me please." All of a sudden, the frequency started to heighten the sound of the song, House of the Rising Sun. Their eyes were on the haunting music, giving the tension of the spirit's calling to Molly. "He's coming."

Dean ordered Sam to stay with Molly as he and Karina walked into the kitchen, cautiously. Following the song as it got louder to them. Karina stood behind him while Dean walked toward the song, seeing something covered in a blanket. He lifted the blanket up, seeing the jukebox powered up. He examined the power cord on the floor that had been cut up.

There was a distant sound that caught Karina's ear, she held onto her weapons and her flashlight. She slowly walked toward the backdoor. Suddenly, the frost appeared on the window, leaving a handwritten message to her, SHE'S MINE. Karina was staring at the message, suspicious.

Sam was in trance in front of Karina. Cautiously. He looked over to Molly who was standing behind the window, before taking steps toward Karina for her safety. Karina took a step back from her heel, feeling the touch on Sam's chest on her back.

All of the sudden, everything crashed through. Molly was screaming in horror, and she disappeared.

"GUYS!! He's got Molly!!"

Sam, Karina, and Dean leaped through the crashed window and began chasing them through the woods. They were running their feet, every tree and every snow patch laid upon them. They all stopped in the middle of the path, seeing nothing but fog surrounding them. No Molly.

"Great!! Just great!! This would've been easier if we just told her, Dean!!" Karina marched back to the house, examining the kitchen to see if they missed anything.

Dean ignored Karina's shout, "This guy is persistent."

"We got to find Molly," said Sam.

Karina interred, "In order to find Molly, Sam, we still have to find his grave. Time is ticking less than two hours before sunrise."