Sick Tsukishima (🏐)

Sick Tsukishima (Wholesome)

Sick: Tsukishima
Caregiver: Tadashi + some of the Karasuno Volleyball Team

Warnings: Vomit, Acid Reflux

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Tsukishima was born with severe acid reflux. When he was a baby, he suffered from small vomiting spouts, his mother would always worry so she took him to the doctors when he was a baby and they diagnosed him with severe acid reflux.

This is why Tsukishima has such a skinny figure, he struggles to eat without having problems and most of the time throwing up.

They had arrived at the training camp, Tsukishima had one of his ginger tablets earlier so his nausea wouldn't act up, but he had less since he gave some to Hinata.

Tsukishima was blocking and jumping around, when they finally got a break Tsuki was feeling kind of nauseous, Tsuki sat against the wall and drank water from his bottle, groaning softly.

Tadashi came over.

'' You okay Tsuki? ''

He asks. Tsuki nods stiffly, trying not to make his nausea worse.

'' Yes I'm okay Tadashi. ''

Tadashi sat next to Tsuki and felt his forehead, humming softly.

'' Hey why did you have nausea tablets in your bag on the bus? I found it confusing. ''

Tadashi moved his hand away, he didn't feel a fever.

'' I suffer from random waves of nausea sometimes so I always keep them in my bag. ''

Tsukishima lied about why he has them, he really didn't feel like telling anyone about his condition, it's the one thing that makes him feel weak.

Tadashi was about to say something again but Tsuki stood up and walked off to the bathroom. Tadashi was worried about him so... Tadashi followed him.

Tsuki could feel the bile rising up his throat and some of the food he had earlier in the morning, once he was out of view from the teams he rushed to the bathroom.

Tadashi followed Tsuki, worried about him.

Tsuki went into a stall and locked the door, he kneeled down by the toilet and gagged, after another gag he was puking up his stomach contents.

Tadashi walked into the bathroom, when he heard the gagging and puking he was immediately worried.

'' Tsuki?! Hey are you sick? Open this door. ''

Tadashi knocked on the stall door that Tsukishima was in, Tsuki let out another gag and puked up more of whatever was in his stomach.

Tadashi waited for the puking to stop and Tsukishima opened the stall door, he had teats dwelling in his eyes and he was dizzy, he didn't dare to look at Tadashi.

'' Tsuki? ''

Tadashi kneeled down next to Tsuki and gently rubbed his back, this triggered Tsuki to gag again and bring up more puke, it was becoming painful on his stomach.