LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.

Mina.

Grandpa took hold of my hand.

Grandpa: My angel. I owe your friends too, give them my sincerest apology. I have talked and apologized to JYP as well. I gave half of the shares to him and the other half under your name.

Me: but...

Grandpa: No buts. Just take it. And one last thing.

He looked at Papa.

Grandpa: is it ready?

Papa: Yes Dad.

Grandpa: I think you should go to catch a flight. A certain someone needs an explanation. Go angel and win your heart back.

I was so shocked that I wasn't able to react right away. Papa went to me and took hold both my arms.

Papa: Baby? You need to go now. Go to the rooftop you're ride is waiting.

I snapped back and kissed him then grandpa and just hugged my brother for he dodged my kiss.

Me: Thank you grandpa. I'll see you all soon. Bye.

Papa: Take care baby.

Brother led me to the elevator and accompany me to the rooftop where a helicopter was waiting for me. But before I go, I faced him.

Me: Are you sure about this?

Brother: I am... Rascal, I'm sorry for putting you in this situation. It took me years to be matured enough to face my responsibility.

Me: But you don't want this...

Brother: I don't... before. Don't think I'm doing this just for you. Well yeah mostly is because of you. But I did it for me too. Having my own family taught me a lot of things.

He really is a changed man.

Brother: go live your life the way you wanted. Love whoever you want to love and do whatever you can to be happy.

Me: Thank you. I...

Brother: No need. This is just a little thing that I can do for you.

Me: This means a lot to me. I love you.

I hugged him. Tears falling, touched on what he just did for me.

Brother: I love you too lil sis.

He let go of me grimacing.

Brother: uggh I can't believe I said that to you.

I smack his arm making him laugh.

Brother: go now. Call us okay?

I nodded and hurriedly kissed him on the cheeks. I heard him groan as I turned and ran towards the helicopter.

We reached the airport in 15 minutes. I was about to run towards the counter to buy a ticket when someone called my name.

Staff: Ms. Myoui, this way please.

She then led me through an exit. I was confused why she led me there but understood why, for when we reached the side of the airport building there was a private jet waiting.

The staff hurriedly led me towards it. I went in and was amazed by it's interior.

Stewardess: Good afternoon Ms. Myoui. Have a seat please, we'll be taking off in a minute.