Chapter 8 Analeas POV

The screaming noise got louder and louder by the second. I just stayed frozen with my back up against the wall. I absolutely HATED it when he came down here.

Finally the door slammed open. Shane was holding a girl about my age. she was trying to scream but he had his hand over her mouth like he did when he kidnapped me. could this girl be the next girl that he was going to throw down here.

But instead of just leaving her down here like he did to me, he smacked her in the face and took her just out of the cellar door. we couldn't see her anymore but we could still hear faint screams.

Than a really loud scream came and all of a sudden the screaming stopped! Than Shane walked in. he slammed the door shut behind him as he put a knife into his pocket! My whole body was stiff and I couldn't move a mussel.

He started mumbling all these sentences to himself and than finally shouted..."KELLY, STEPHANIE, AND YOU ANALEA." come and clean this up he said as he led us out of the cellar door.

This was the place where he took my mobile phone I thought to myself. I felt tears roll down my face. We walked more into the corner, near the stairs and I almost screamed!!

Laying there was the young girl that I saw him pulling down the stairs and into the cellar. She had her eyes wide open and blood pouring out of her nose and mouth. My face went pale and I felt dizzy.

He wanted US! To clean this up! US! Is he crazy! Well obviously he is I mean who would murder a young girl for no good reason and than expect other young girls that he's probably planing to kill, clean it up!

After he gave us all an evil look, he walked back up the cellar stairs. I had a thought to run after him and try and escape out of the door but I guess I had tried my thought because I felt Kelly and Stephane grab me and pull me towards them.

"WHAT!!"I screamed as he slammed the door closed and locked it.

"I'm not cleaning that" I pleaded. "no way!"

"Ye-" Stephane started before Kelly interrupted her. "NO! Analea you don't have to clean it up. me and Stephane can manage just fine without you." "can't we" she said as she turned to look at Stephane. "shephane just shrugged and started getting some old rags and cloths.

I walked away and leaned against a wall. After about 5 minutes of watching them clean the body up I dropped to the floor and closed my eyes and hoped that when I opened them I would be back home in my cosy bed and realise that this is all a dream. But when I opened them I was still in this horrible place.

I was really tired and dizzy. I put my head into my knees and started sobbing. than I stopped. all this sobbing isn't going to help me get out of here. so I stayed quiet for a while and started to drift off asleep.

When I woke up I was still leaned up against the wall with my head in my knees. I looked at where the dead body was. it was all cleaned up, but there was still a couple of blood stains on the floor.

I slowly staggered to stand up, and than walked over into the cellar door. once I opened it I sat down on the cold floor next to kelly.

I noticed that I had distributed Kelly and Stephane's conversation. "hello" Kelly finally said.

"Hi" I said sadly.

"How are you feeling" Stephane asked me.

I just looked up at her and hoped that Kelly would say something to change the subject, but she didn't. "I'm fine" I replied with a sigh.

"Okay that's good. well while you were having a rest over there, Shane brought over some food." Stephane said with a smile.

I nodded as I looked at the plate of food. it was just some old tomatoes and salad. I didn't really feel like eating but I was so hungry that I went over to the plate and started to eat.

After I had finished my lot I went and sat on the floor. It felt like it was getting later considering he had just brought us lunch (I think.)

I ended up falling asleep again except this time I had a dream.

"Hey scarlet" I said with a huge grin on my face. I was so excited because today was the day that we were going on a double date!!

Scarlet had slept over my house last night and we decided to plan a double date so we rang our boyfriends (Oscar and Daniel) and they agreed to it!!

"Hi" she said loudly with a soft giggle.

All day me and scarlet just played around and talked about the double date! We even went over to shoetopian glaze field. I went over to her house a couple of times and she came over to mine. we only lived about 8 houses down or something, so we always went to each others houses.

Finally we went back to my place to dress up for the date! I wore a short pink skirt with a white top and small white high heels, and scarlet wore a pretty white dress with small sparkling silver high heels. we looked awesome!!

Finally the boys came to pick us up and we went to really cool restraint called tine tot restraint. we had a really good time and the food was DELICIOUS!

When the boys dropped us off at Scarlet's place, I asked Scarlet's mum if I could sleepover, and she said yes!

We had the best night staying up late watching loads of scary movies and eating a lot of junk food.

After that we went to bed.

Than somebody started to shake me and I suddenly awoke.

"Hi" Kelly said softly "I brought you some water."

"Thanks" I said as I grabbed the cup of her and started gulping it down.

I could remember the dream perfectly no blanks what so ever. and that actually did happen and we had the best time ever.

I wonder if Scarlet's actually back yet from her holiday yet. I wonder if she knows that I'm missing.

I miss her so much.

"Do you want some more water Analea"? Kelly asked.

"No" I said sadly.

I really wanted to try and escape before anything happened. I just wanted to go home!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everybody

I just wanted to say please comment and vote! All comments and votes will be appreciated!

Thx
Scarletshoes😃😜