006

Jungkook gathered all of Jin's belongings, they were getting ready to leave the hospital. He planned to go away with Jin.

After Hae-Chun's stunt, he is wary of anyone around him. Jungkook sat Jin on the hospital bed and bent down so they were face-to-face, smiling as he spoke. "I'll be right back, I have to sign a paper so we can go home."

Jin nodded and grabbed his plushie. His mom always called him childish for being a teenager and still playing with plushies. He sighed in defeat, Jin couldn't believe Hae-Chun hated him that much, he did nothing wrong.

**

Jungkook had signed the papers and left the hospital, He made sure to cover Jin's face so no one could notice them or follow them.

"Once we get home, gather all the stuff you want to keep so the movers will know to box it and not throw it away, okay?" Jungkook looked over at Jin then focused back on the road. "We're moving?"

"Yes, we're moving. Your Eomma plans on taking you away with Samchon Namjoon, they're madly in love now. I don't want them to take you away so I decided that we should move, so they wouldn't know where we are, and then they can't take or hurt either of us." Jungkook smiled.

"Samchon and Eomma? Really? They're in love? What does this mean about you and Eomma?"

"Well, we're gonna get a divorce and things will continue to stay the same except she won't be in our lives, and the love life, I'm gonna stay single, and spend more time with you." Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Yay!" Jin shrieked, which Jungkook found adorable. "I'm glad your happy and not upset, makes things a lot easier on me."

"Why would I be upset? I'm the only child with a loving father who's willing to do anything to protect me, I'm the luckiest kid alive!" 

"You're so cute." Jungkook smiled at his adorable son.

They pulled into the driveway and saw Hae-Chun sitting on the porch. Jungkook hurriedly got out of the car and walked towards the passenger side. He responded to Seokjin's grabby hands and picked him up.

"Still babying him, I see. Hey Seokjin, it's nice to see you." She waved but he ignored her, "I'm here to talk to your Appa, Is that fine with you?"

Jin nodded. He opted for Jungkook to put him down, and he ran inside the house, upstairs doing what Jungkook asked him to do.

"Firstly, I want to apologize for everything, you may not believe me but this is sincere. I know you don't believe me or anything, and I'm not expecting you to. I just really needed to talk to you. 

I'm very sorry for ruining your life, I wanted you to love me back, I got tired of it being one-sided. So, I threatened Namjoon and he had no choice but to comply to what I was asking. We had sex and that's how Jinnie was made. Your parents told me you always wanted a child, so I lied. 

I lied like I assaulted you in your sleep and injected myself with a syringe filled with your sperm. I know," She said, cutting him off before he could do so to her. "I know what I did was unforgivable, and things only got worse, I was gonna tell you, but seeing how you looked at Seokjin, I couldn't bring myself to do so. I've never seen you so happy, so I kept it a secret.

You're probably wondering why I did what I did to him, I got jealous, you were right. I was jealous of my own son. You did a lot of things for him, cooked for him, bathed him, kissed him, and you cared for him. 

I guess I wanted that treatment too. I realized that you hated me for that lie I told you- the lie I told everyone.

So, I wanted to get rid of him, but obviously that backfired, I'm very sorry for trying to take away your happiness, something I took away when you were just 16, and I restored it. Now, I'm trying to take it away again, I know my words don't justify my actions. 

I decided to go to rehab, get some help. Ji-Na helped me realize that all this wasn't cool. I'm gonna stop drinking, it's for the better.

That's all I have to say, Again, I'm sorry for all of this, I really am."

Jungkook felt sympathy for her. Hae-Chun wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. "I really appreciate you for your apology, and for telling the full truth. It will still take me time to forgive you, I just want to say, I'm proud of you.

I did love you at some point, I promise. I'll still let you visit Seokjin, since you are his mother. You'll have to let me know what rehab you're going to though. Anyways, I have much more respect for you now, knowing what you did was wrong and you're owning up to it. I respect that.

"Thank you, I have to go, it was nice seeing you."

"Where are you going?" Jungkook doesn't know why he asked that, his eyes went wide when he heard his own words.

"To find Namjoon, I have to apologize to him as well." Hae-Chun saw Jin looking out the window so she blew a kiss and winked at him. "See you, Jungkook."

She waved at Jin and smiled at him, he returned the action. "See ya." Jungkook waved at her, before entering the house and shutting the door behind him.

"How it'd go?" Ji-Na asked while pulling out the driveway, "Perfect." Hae-Chun smirked.

**

a/n: I wrote this while my wi-fi was down, so my motivation was high. hae-chun's apology lowkey seems ass, idk.