Chapter 6: NightHawk pt2

You and Dokkaebi walked into the main tent and you saw the commander, Travis, Jackal, Nøkk, and Lion all there, the commander noticed you and ushered you in

"Ok, let's begin, we need to move fast," he said as you took a seat beside Travis

"Alright, we finally have a layout of the building, the way you enter is up to you but I highly suggest entering through the secret entrance by a shed outside the property," he said pointing at an area on the screen and you all nodded

"The goal is to get in, get Simeon, and get out without being seen," he said

"You should be expecting patrol guards but other than that it should be clean sailing once you reach Simeon's room, there we will have Lt. Kenzie for extraction," the commander said again to which you nodded to

"You will leave whenever you're ready, we have a driver on standby, construct a plan during the ride," he said, and then you all got up and went back to your tents to grab your things. You grabbed your weapons and your gadget and you put it back on your uniform and jogged over to the car. You got the car with Jackal, Nøkk, Dokkaebi, and Lion. Travis is riding with you since he is getting in another position for extraction. The plan you all came up with was Dokkaebi would stay outside after you take out a patrol guard and she will get into the cameras and provide information, Lion would then follow Jackal, Nøkk, and yourself towards the end of the secret entrance tunnel, he would then scan and reveal the locations of the rest of the guards. You, Jackal, and Nøkk would then slowly move in, You and Nøkk going ahead thanks to your tech and rely on the Jackal, Lion, and Dokkaebi to provide locations of the guards and once you take them out you, Nøkk and Jackal would retrieve Simeon and Lion would run back to the car where Dokkaebi is and Travis would extract the four of you.

When you finished discussing you all nodded and the car came to a stop, Dokkaebi told the driver of the plan and he nodded, once you all got out he drove a little away to stay out of sight. You and Nøkk looked over and saw there were two guards in front of the shed, you looked around for cameras or other guards but saw nothing so you activated your gadget and got behind one and Nøkk made her way behind another, you saw Nøkk nod at you and you both took them out in sync. You then singled Dokkaebi over and she ran over and took one of the guard's phones and got into the cameras, one she was in she gave you all a thumbs up before going back to the car. You, Jackal, Lion, and Nøkk, then one by one made your way into the tunnel in the shed. You activated the flashlight on your gun and slowly walked checking with everyone else behind you, checking every corner, eventually you four made it to the end and you looked like a lion and he nodded before activating his gadget and you were able to see the locations of all the guards, there was a total of 15 active guards, not including the ones on patrol, you entered the building first followed by Jackal, and then Nøkk, you, and Nøkk both went ahead with your gadgets and Jackal, and Dokkaebi were telling you where all of the guards were, you and Nøkk swiftly taking them out and then you took the stairs up, Lion activate his gadget again and you were able to see that all of the guards were in the same room expect for one so you headed for him and took him out, you thought how you were going to get the guards in the other room, you came up with and idea and motioned for Nøkk to wait and put on the guards uniform and took off your mask, you entered the room and the guards looked at you.
"Anything, interesting James?" one of them asked

"Nope, not nothing," you said

"Alright, well return to your post" he demanded to you shook your head

"Why don't one of you take my post, it's boring as hell in there," you said and one of the guards raised an eyebrow

"Are you refusing what you told you, rookie?" he asked glaring at you